Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kenko Root

I really like this app, it works well, and support is fast and helpful. It is currently the only app in Shopify that can automatically charge the customer without bothering the customer. However, one feature I really need is to make it so the first subscription purchase is full price, and every purchase after that is discounted. Some customers buy the product once and unsubscribe and get the discount without 'actually subscribing'. This app is also so expensive every month plus Shopify's fees which makes me starting off this business hard and taking most my profit :( So this might be good for bigger businesses, not start-ups.

March 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! So happy that you like the app, thank you for the feedback. We are constantly working on improving the app and your feedback is very much appreciated!

SO Sweet UK

Excellent support from Nir who solved my problem and took time to explain my confusion. Really great customer service! thanks so much.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. So thrilled that Nir was able to solve your problem, we are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

MeTimeMonthly

Jericho has been a huge support in helping me set up the subscription service to my website. He's helping me to work through my lack of tech knowledge and I'm almost ready to launch because of him!

March 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Jericho was there to help you with the set up. Looking forward to your launch!

Belgian Beer Club

Great App support from Aryan, quick response and got us set up as we have limited coding expertise.

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. So happy that Aryan was there to help! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Bag Of Coffee Company

Aryan from BOLD was absolutely incredible. He went above and beyond for our team over here and we couldn't be happier. Thank you for the stellar customer support!

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. So pleased that Aryan able to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold, we look forward to working with you more.

Nook & Cranny

Gaurav was a HUGE help!! Fixing an issue that allows me to launch TODAY! Thank you!! Really impressed with the BOLD support on my first few days as a customer!

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Gaurav was able to help you, we are so excited to see you launch. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Innovative Gx Laboratories

Customer Service is insane. Immediately responsive and incredibly helpful! I couldn't figure out how to customize some of the widget components and Gustav helped build EXACTLY what i needed.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that Gustav was there to help you and that he helped you with exactly what you needed! Thank you for choosing Bold!

OhSo Tasty

Very helpful. Went ahead and found my issue in the cart and added some custome JS script to make the cart work effectively for us. Thanks again!

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that we were able to help you find the issue and resolve it, we are always there to help you!

HausWine

Nir was once again great help, fixing some design issues for me. We are using Bold now for a while because their design is the simplest and does not look super techy in my shop. Thanks a lot!

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. So pleased that Nir was there to help you and quickly. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Steel Oak Brews

Nir resolved my issue quickly, which was helping to customize the colors of the "manage subscriptions" page on my site. Thanks Nir!

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Nir was able to resolve your issue. Thank you for choosing Bold!