Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ivy and Twine Candles

just installed, I must have made an error somewhere in the code - but i popped on live chat and simran had it fixed within 10 minutes. I look forward to working with the bold team going forward if this is the ustomer service thats to be expected.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled that Simran was able to fix the error you were experiencing. We look forward to working with you as well, remember we are always there when you need us. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Hide™

Great support that replies quickly. Product seems to be well built and serves its purpose. Customizable and reliable.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that we were able to assist you quickly. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Ma Boite Rouge

Time spent using app About 1 year

Such a great service and a great app. I need to translate in french and they show me how to customise.

February 2, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour la critique!

inkish®

Needed some help installing and Simran was amazing - he went above and beyond to help me out. 5 stars for customer service!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are very happy to hear that Simran provided great customer service. Wishing you all the best with your subscriptions.

Pets Supply Depot

I had issues manually installing the theme code and the automatic would not work. I not only received some help installing but it was a quick response.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that our team was able to support you with quickly installing the app. Wishing you all the best with your subscriptions!

Aker Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 month

App works great although would be great to see some more advanced featured being rolled out (custom start date) Support is excellent - Gaurav was awesome in fixing my issue and they really went the extra mile to make sure everything was all good

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback! We will pass the feature. request for custom start dates back to our team. We are so thrilled to hear that the app is working well, and that Guarav was able to provide great support.

Roo Skincare

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had a very easy install thanks to Simran from Bold's support team. This app has all of the features that our brand is looking for, would recommend!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Wishing you the best with your subscriptions!

MatiMade.

Time spent using app 1 day

Priyanka was very helpful! I love the live chat option so I can get my issues resolved fast and efficiently.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear that are finding our Priyanka, and the rest of our live chat team to be helpful and quick.

Oikonomia Coffee

Gaurav from customer support was super helpful. He helped me customize theme code so the colors matched my store theme and even showed me how I can change it myself if I want to in the future. 10/10 experience!
UPDATE: Jericho from customer support is also super nice and helpful! 10/10! These employees need a bonus or raise!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. Guarav and Jericho really are best of the best! We are so thrilled to hear that they were able to help you with matching the branding on your site, and providing you with the tools to keep it up in the future, Wishing you all the best with your coffee subscriptions.

Broadway Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app, very simple to use
The support team very helpful and sorted my issue quickly will be signing up for sure.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Happy to hear that our team was able to provide quick and helpful support.