Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Prince Design

Customer support was great in helping me fix my problem. They were patient and kind and walked me through every step. Thank you Simran

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that we were able to fix the problem you were experiencing. We will be there if you ever need us!

Brazilian Gold Coffee

I spoke with Priyanka & Gagandeep at customer support who really helped out speedily and with care. Customer service is great! This is one of the main reasons I like Bold Subscriptions!

November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that Priyanka was able to help you. We will be there to help you if you ever need any more assistance! Very excited to see the success of your subscriptions!

Sonny Boy Jerky Co.

I was very weary at first to do the chat support, but Clifford did an amazing job in guiding me through the Bold Subscription process. He was very efficient, polite, and the process was very seamless. I appreciate him and thank you Bold!

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are really happy to hear Clifford was able to guide you through the set up process. If there is anything you need assistance with we are always there to help!

Alpeka

Setup for the app is very easy and had no trouble at all implementing. I have a few questions on for specific things and was helped by Cody almost instantly and provided me an answer right away! Highly recommend.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you had no trouble with set up and implementation and glad that Cody was able to answer your questions instantly. We are very excited to see the success of your Subscription!

Texas Roadhouse Butcher Shop

The support team is out of this world! Our tech Abhi has been very helpful. They're knowledgeable and quick to help solve problems promptly

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with Abhi and the rest of the support team. Please feel free to reach back out at anytime if you have any more questions.

Himmaleh

Hi, guys just wanted to know if the subscriptions ( for a customer of my website) recur automatically? and also how is the cancellation process once a person is subscribed to my website? Thanks

November 16, 2020

Hi there, Subscriptions do recur automatically! Also you can read more about the cancellation flow for your subscribers here: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050716832-Cancellation-Dunning-Management

Sniper Sharp

I've been using Bold Subscriptions for the past two months and I have experience using both V1 and V2. The platform is great but I'm not quite sure how I feel about V2 just yet. It is currently stripped of a lot of the customization features that are offered in V1 so I've been reaching out to Support a lot for CSS/styling purposes. That being said, I've never met a more responsive support team to handle any request — they are so solution-oriented, patient, and kind. I appreciate the help and want to give a special shoutout to Vighnesh, Rifat, Cody, Daniel, and Simran. I am hopeful that V2 is continuously being optimized and will continue to use Bold V2! Updated: June 2021. Pleased with the updates that have been made. Thanks for your help Kelsey!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are really appreciative to hear your perspective as someone who has used both V1 and V2. We are always looking for ways we can improve our app, and so we will definitely take your feedback into account. We are so happy to hear we are offering great support, and look forward to continue working with you!

JavaHub

Brilliant!! Sid was extremely helpful too with setup! Would highly recommend this app...as easy to setup and easier to manage than others available.

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation! We are so happy to hear that Sid was able to help you out, and that you are finding the app easy to set up and manage.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next