Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
BOLD
4.1
June 28, 2021

Bold Subscription app is not only wonderful and just what I need for my e-commerce site, but I am blown away by the level of support in customer service. Gaurav went above and beyond to meet my needs! Thank you!

Harvest of Joy Microgreens
Time spent using app: 10 months
BOLD replied June 28, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy that Gaurav was there to help and it's our pleasure. Thank you for choosing Bold!

June 25, 2021

The customer service is just AMAZING! Kelsey was great and helped answer all of my questions! They go above and beyond every time I need help!

Shabby boxes
Time spent using app: 3 months
BOLD replied June 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that Kelsey was there to provide you with the support you needed. We are always there when you need us, thank you for choosing Bold!

June 24, 2021

Gagandeep and their customer support team are great. They took the time to work out a few issues we were having. They also took the time to educate us on some shopify features that we were looking to utilize. Very happy with our purchase of this app so far.

FEHU LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied June 24, 2021

We really appreciate the review. We are so happy that we could help you with out with our app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

June 24, 2021

Currently this app is experiencing a lot of issues due to changes Shopify made back in November. I'm seeing a lot of errors when I try to make changes to customer subscriptions, and it's affecting my customer experience. The Bold team is responsive whenever the issue occurs, but each time I'm assigned to a different team member and I've had to describe the issue over and over again.

Crisper
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 17, 2021

My boy Nil was the best help. I appreciate his help so much. I dont know what i have done without him

Pawppy
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied June 18, 2021

Appreciate the review. Kudos has been passed along to Nir. Thanks for choosing Bold.