Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 2, 2021

I found the app very easy to install and configure. I am looking forward to seeing how it works. I had a small technical issue and Aryan answered me right away and took care of it. Thank you so much!

Good Paws Bakery
Time spent using app: 8 months
BOLD replied January 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you found everything easy to install and configure. It's our pleasure to help you with anything you need, if you ever need any help with set up please don't hesitate to contact us.

January 1, 2021

Horrifying. Has none of the features as the old app, and yet they're upcharging an extra $10. I really hope they allow me to install the old version because this one simply isn't good!

DomShades
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
BOLD replied January 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologized for any frustration this may have caused you. We are constantly working on our app to provide more features, merchants like you need.

December 31, 2020

Gagandeep & Ryan helped me through the Support process for install of the App - as I couldn't get the Auto Install or Manual Setup to work correctly. This was all fast & would say great customer service!

Bark Dash
Time spent using app: 19 days
BOLD replied January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Gagandeep and Ryan were able to help with your installation, everything looks great! We are always happy to help anyway we can.

December 31, 2020

Customer Support is really efficient and friendly. Simran is patient and knowledgable when answering my questions. Would recommend this app to other subscription Shopify business!

Taitala
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that Simran was able to help you with your questions and thank you for your recommendation. Happy New Year and best wishes in 2021.

December 30, 2020

There is no easy "pause service" ability from BOLD subscriptions.
However, Gagandeep was extremely helpful in helping me find a workaround with the current infrastructure of BOLD. I very much appreciate the kind of customer service he showed.

Optimal Paw
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited July 27, 2021

UPDATE JULY 2021: still no ability to have pre-paid options, plus it double charges my customers constantly and when i reached out to bold, they basically said you're SOL. this app has tons of potential, but sadly i will be moving on to a different one after the next box cycles out. OLD REVIEW:
I'm extremely excited to add subscription boxes to my website. The ONLY thing I'm not happy about is the inability to add prepaid lengths or give as a gift with the v2 yet. I plan on launching this in March and to give as a gift/offer prepaid lengths of 3-12 months is important to me. I still have 2 months left of my trial period so hopefully those features will become available soon! I am happy with the ease of navigation and ability to directly integrate with my website and shopify payments!

Virago Candle Studio
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 29, 2020

Only 4 stars as it does not work with local delivery and pick up which causes some problems in our way to sell. I really hope this get´s fixed very soon!

MATHY GmbH
Austria
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 23, 2020

They use to have "build a box" but I can't find that feature/functionality anymore. Is there a timeline to bring it back? is it coming back?

Melatta
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 23, 2020

Amazing app and great support. They helped me install the app 2x. as I changed my theme. They always replied to all my requests in a matter of hours. thank you!

Bitcoin Shirts Club
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
BOLD replied December 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled you like the app and that our support team was able to help you. You are very welcome and if you ever need us we will be there to help.

December 23, 2020

Very good support and super easy to use. Would recommend it to anyone trying to move into the subscription space.

Find Your Farmer
Time spent using app: 10 days
BOLD replied December 28, 2020

Thank you for your review and your recommendation! We are glad that we were able help you. Please do not hesitate to reach out, we are always happy to help !