Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
December 22, 2020

Very good support service, they promptly help to configure the application correctly, which is very important in light of recent changes

Happy Mart
Time spent using app: 23 days
BOLD replied December 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that we were able to assist you with configuration. If you have any more questions or concerns we are always happy to help!

December 18, 2020

This app is only one of 2 available that has all the features for subscriptions. I had the app for several months, canceled it because I felt the cost with just one subscriber was not justified. Then I did a lot of research looking for an alternate app; there were none comparable so I came back. Customer service has were been so helpful with any issues I had the first time around, and even helped me to uninstall the code when I canceled. Now I'm back and there are helping me get started again,

Alchemists Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BOLD replied December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. Really interesting to hear about your experiences starting with subscriptions, changing you mind, then headed back. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help ease the transition back to Bold.

December 15, 2020

Amazing support, helped me within 10 min. I was needing help with some things and their support staff was able to guide me through every step.

tryCrystals
Time spent using app: 8 months
BOLD replied December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. Happy to hear that our support team was able to offer quick and helpful support.

December 15, 2020

Excellent, does a great job! Way better than expected. Customer support is fantastic, went out of their way to help me. Highly recommend this app!

Urban Grocer
Time spent using app: 12 months
BOLD replied December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled you are enjoying the app and that we were able to assist you. If you ever need us we will be there to help, anyway we can.

December 9, 2020

Priyanka was extremly patient and quick to resolve my issue. Great customer service two thumbs up! Thank you again!!!

ZhanasPlantMagic
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BOLD replied December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that Priyanka was able to solve your issue quickly. It's always our pleasure to help, it looks great!

December 7, 2020

I used this app to help me set up subscription options on my website. The tech team helped me out within 24 hours of reaching out.

Nyah Beauty
Time spent using app: 11 months
BOLD replied December 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using Bold!

December 4, 2020

Simran did a great job for us! Thanks again!
Simran a fait un travail exceptionel ! Merci encore !!!

Wilder & Davis
Time spent using app: 4 days
BOLD replied December 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that Simran was there to assist you, everything looks fantastic. Don't forget, if you need us we are there to help!

December 3, 2020

FYI this app doesn't automatically integrates with Streamline theme(from Shopify) but I contacted the support. In my experience support was better via email than chat and Rushit directed my ticket to the developer team and they installed all the code I think in a day. I am also currently dealing with some specific issues we need to set up in the app so the support has been great. As soon as we are using the app in the shop will update how it works but for now very happy with the service.

Keto Wines
Time spent using app: 10 days
BOLD replied December 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that our support team was there to help you and that Rushit was there to assist. Our support team will be there when you need us!

Edited December 3, 2020

Amazing!!! Could not be any happier with how my situation was handled!! Guarav was so patient and kind & walked me through everything!! Thank you so much!!!❤❤

love dog republic
Time spent using app: 6 months
BOLD replied December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that Guarav was able to help you with everything you needed, it's always pleasure for us to help. Everything looks great!

December 1, 2020

So far this app has been great for our store. I needed some help up front to get it installed on our third-party theme, but once installed it's been working just like it said it would. It can take some work to style like you need it, but overall it does the trick!

Rowe Casa Organics
Time spent using app: 19 days
BOLD replied December 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are really happy to hear that our app is working for you and that we were able to help with the install. It is looking great!