Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LaLa Horse LTD

Simran was absolutely AMAZING!! Came right in and, within 15-mintues, had my whole problem solved in an almost effortless (on my end) way! I couldn't be happier. Simran is a STAR!!!! Thank youuuuuu a million :)

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Simran was able to help you out and so quickly! Our team will be there to help you when ever you need us.

Prince Design

Customer support was great in helping me fix my problem. They were patient and kind and walked me through every step. Thank you Simran

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that we were able to fix the problem you were experiencing. We will be there if you ever need us!

Brazilian Gold Coffee

I spoke with Priyanka & Gagandeep at customer support who really helped out speedily and with care. Customer service is great! This is one of the main reasons I like Bold Subscriptions!

November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that Priyanka was able to help you. We will be there to help you if you ever need any more assistance! Very excited to see the success of your subscriptions!

FruitStand Staging

I cannot warn you enough to stay away from this app at this point. Ive actually taken the time to report it to Shopify due to how rushed and poorly designed and INVASIVE it is. This app will INJECT code into your site. The code is NOT namespace, so all of the sudden you will see styling and JS issues. Their support is AWFUL. Their docs are rushed and mention nothing of the injected code or how to remove it. Even after I deleted the app it continued to serve the injected code. I had to redeploy the entire app, which never had their code in the first place, to finally remove it. BUYER BEWARE.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app. We are continuously working on making our app comprehensive and robust. We really appreciate your feedback!

Sonny Boy Jerky Co.

I was very weary at first to do the chat support, but Clifford did an amazing job in guiding me through the Bold Subscription process. He was very efficient, polite, and the process was very seamless. I appreciate him and thank you Bold!

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are really happy to hear Clifford was able to guide you through the set up process. If there is anything you need assistance with we are always there to help!

Alpeka

Setup for the app is very easy and had no trouble at all implementing. I have a few questions on for specific things and was helped by Cody almost instantly and provided me an answer right away! Highly recommend.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you had no trouble with set up and implementation and glad that Cody was able to answer your questions instantly. We are very excited to see the success of your Subscription!

Texas Roadhouse Butcher Shop

The support team is out of this world! Our tech Abhi has been very helpful. They're knowledgeable and quick to help solve problems promptly

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with Abhi and the rest of the support team. Please feel free to reach back out at anytime if you have any more questions.

19-BLUE

Getting subscriptions going on my Shopify store has been quite a challenge. I had trouble with my theme, and the BOLD staff provided me with a specially coded theme package in one day. I have found the online help pages for BOLD SUBSCRIPTIONS to be very valuable. I would be lost without them. Whenever I have a problem, I quickly get a help-chat session going, and good answers are provided very promptly. After much struggle, I learned that Bold Subscriptions does not support the Shopify Express theme, which I was using. I switched to the Debut theme, and it was much easier to do this than I anticipated. There are a good number of small, obviously needed features that V2 does not have yet. For example, my shipping frequencies are all out of order, and no means to sort them is provided, The support people have been good about submitting the feature requests that I ask for.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and the very helpful feedback. We are very happy to hear that despite some difficulties with the app that you found our online resources and live chat helpful. Wishing you all the best with launching subscriptions on your store!

Natural Chef

Great customer service but did not provide the exact subscription feature I was looking for and was unable to try it due to technical errors on their end!

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are working rolling out new features and fixes, so if the app wasn't the right fit right now I really recommend coming back and testing it out in the future.

Himmaleh

Hi, guys just wanted to know if the subscriptions ( for a customer of my website) recur automatically? and also how is the cancellation process once a person is subscribed to my website? Thanks

November 16, 2020

Hi there, Subscriptions do recur automatically! Also you can read more about the cancellation flow for your subscribers here: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050716832-Cancellation-Dunning-Management