Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Squish Candies Canada

Very good and fast customer service! @Gagandeep #1! I had a custom install done in no time. I am glad i choose Bold for my subscription project.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. So glad Gagandeep was there to assist. Thank you for choosing Bold for your subscriptions!

Moms + Babes Box

Customer support is great! They have helped me with any problems I have faced. Thanks Chintak for making this a easy process.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that we were able to help you !

Bag of Bones Barkery

Bold Subscription service has always been top notch for us. We have ZERO know-how when it comes to this stuff, and each time we have a mini-crisis, they're always there to help. Today, my customers couldn't view their My Subscriptions page. I popped onto live chat and both Nir and Guarav looked into the issue, asked relevant questions and got us up and running again in no more than 15 minutes. Amazing. I can say with certainty that Bold apps have some of the best service of all of my app plugins with Shopify. Plus, it runs smoothly, so that's a big plus! Thanks Nir and Guarav for making this is a much less stressful experience.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It makes us happy that Nir was able to help you with your mini-crisis. We are always here to help no matter how big or small the crisis is. Thank you for choosing Bold!

COFY

Sehr happy mit der App, genau das, was wir gesucht haben. Also, excellent, friendly and quick support by Kelsey. Thank you :)

October 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Kelsey was there to support you. Thanks for choosing Bold!

LisaDove

This applicati9on is very easy to use and customer service was fabulous assisting me with the initial setup. I was able to do the rest myself.

October 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. Glad you found the app user friendly, we are so happy that everything is working out!

Natural Intentions Shop

We've been with Bold Subscriptions through to this latest version 2.0. The first admittingly had some flaws, but we were able to work through them with their tech support and things ran pretty smoothly. This latest version has been great so far. The customer service has been excellent this time around ~ thanks, Kelsey ~ you ROCK! Bold is growing with us and we really appreciate the seamlessness of using Shopify and Bold together.

October 20, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy that Kelsey was there to help you with any issues you were having and that everything went smoothly! You Rock!

The Soap Company of Nova Scotia Ltd.

I installed Bold Subscription service and hit a wee snag right near the end. Thanks to Nir at Bold for getting it all to work in a very short time as we communicated via chat. I am very grateful and looking forward to putting the app to use for our customers! Thanks, Nir! Leigh :-)

October 20, 2021

Thank you leaving us a review. We are so pleased that Nir was there to help you along and in a short time resolve your issue. We are so grateful that you chose Bold!

Nefertem

Always excellent customer service. I've worked with Kelsey a few times and she has always been very helpful. Love the subscription app. Functions exactly as needed.

October 20, 2021

Thanks for the review. We are are so happy you love the app!

Natural Heaven Pasta

Awesome product and customer service, they are fast and reliable awesome that we have companies like them. that take care of the customers!

October 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that you were taken care of and that we were able to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

William Gunn Wines

Worked with Kelsey today to help set up a subscription for my winery. Great service very easy to understand the set up and answers from her. Keep up the good work! Got a little bit of stuff to get through but I've got all the tools I need. Bill Gunn Owner William Gunn Wines, LLC

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. So glad that Kelsey was there to help you get subscriptions set up. Thank you for choosing Bold!