Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nefertem

Always excellent customer service. I've worked with Kelsey a few times and she has always been very helpful. Love the subscription app. Functions exactly as needed.

October 20, 2021

Thanks for the review. We are are so happy you love the app!

Natural Heaven Pasta

Awesome product and customer service, they are fast and reliable awesome that we have companies like them. that take care of the customers!

October 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that you were taken care of and that we were able to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

William Gunn Wines

Worked with Kelsey today to help set up a subscription for my winery. Great service very easy to understand the set up and answers from her. Keep up the good work! Got a little bit of stuff to get through but I've got all the tools I need. Bill Gunn Owner William Gunn Wines, LLC

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. So glad that Kelsey was there to help you get subscriptions set up. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Luscombe

Very happy with Bold Subscriptions. The team are so friendly and always available to lend a helping hand.

October 13, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. We are always happy help in anyway way we can!

Pure Relief

I recently installed this app in our new store, setup was easy. However, during the manual installation, I ran into some trouble. I hit up the support chat and Nir was able to quickly fix it. Thank you, Nir!

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Nir was there to help you!

ENBYNYC

I used this app for my subscription based business and so far Its great. Customer service is very helpful and goes beyond what's expected. Thank you Kelsey, appreciate your help.

October 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Kelsey and the team were there to provide you with the service you needed!

Offshoot Coffee

Great customer service support! Any issues they are happy to help us solve it with timely responses

October 4, 2021

It makes us so happy to hear that we were able to you solve your issues. Thank you for the review!

OregonBeerClub

Great customer service. Live chat for instant help is a real big deal! Thank Kelsey for the detailed explanations!

October 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. So glad Kelsey was there to provide you with the support you needed!

dev-omaxhealth

Bold is amazing! There really isn't any other game in town to be honest, and we've tried ALL of them. Their support is stellar as well. This is what you want if you're going to offer SUBs in any way.

October 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that you are enjoying our apps. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Den's Hot Dogs

Good app. Customer service is superb. Gursharandeep went above and beyond helping us. Our only gripe was that it does slow the loading speed somewhat, but that's inevitable with almost any app.

September 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that the support team was there to help and especially Gursharandeep! We are always working on app improvements and really appreciate the feedback.