Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pasta Boys

Got such great assistance from Mayank from Bold subscription. Great direction and suggestions for a way forward with my online store. Thank you very much.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy that Mayank was able to help you. We look forward to seeing the growth of your online store!

Archer and Olive

Nir was a huge help in getting the matter at hand fixed quickly and efficiently. We appreciate the fantastic help.

August 30, 2021

Appreciate the review! Kudos have been passed along to Nir. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Ugly Cup Coffee

Guarav is the bomb! The only times I've needed to reach out to Bold support they've known exactly what's wrong and how to fix it. Each and every time it's been my own user error, which are issues I can fix on my own lol! Coming from a fellow tech support agent, well done @bold's support!

August 30, 2021

Appreciate the review! Always happy to hear that our Merchant Success Team is able to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Whitestone Cheese Co.

Gaurav and the Bold team went above and beyond to answer all of my annoying questions and helped us to successfully install Bold onto our website. Looking forward to continuing our partnership with them.

August 30, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. The message will be passed along to Gaurav. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Pursuit RTC

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND BOLD. This app is very helpful when needing subscription/recurring based functions for your products. Bold is an excellent company and i recommend using any Bold App available, not just subscriptions. If you have questions, use their chat feature. someone is with you within 5 minutes and they are super helpful. I worked with Mayank several times and he was able to answer all my questions and make minor changes for me to improve my customers experience.

August 30, 2021

Appreciate the passionate review. Kudos have been passed along to Mayank. Thanks for choosing Bold.

SMG Exchange

Some challenges with the app itself in terms of making it fit the proper use cases for my store. However, very helpful support team, namely Kelsey in particular this time, helping resolve issues and put me in contact with the correct teams to solve the issues. Thanks again!

August 26, 2021

Thanks for the review! Appreciate the positive sentiment towards our support team. We pride ourselves on helping our merchants solve complex problems.

noxbytom

Fantastic plugin for my subscription services. Their support is really good, Mayank helped me with lots of stuff and was very friendly. If I could rate Mayank I would give him 6/5 stars.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! we are so thrilled that Mayank exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Green Regimen

Mayank was the representative that helped me. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I'm happy! I enjoy using the app.

August 24, 2021

We are so happy that you are enjoying the app! Thank you for the kind review.

LASRapp

Still learning the app but your support (i.e., Gaurav) was awesome. I'd hire that tech support for my own customers!

August 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that Gaurav was there to help, we'll be sure to pass along the kind message. Thank you for choosing Bold!

ShredSkinz

Great App. Very nice and quick customer support. Thank you, Nir for helping us out. He changed the design of our widget in no time!

August 19, 2021

We are so pleased Nir was there to help you. Thank you for your review!