Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

La Boîte à Vins. Spécialiste du vin du Québec.

After installing manually the app and spending a lot of time on it, they told me I have to pay to translate the app in French. Shame on you Bold Subscription.

Organix Life.com

Set up is really confusing then the videos are short and really not helpful. They want $60 a month? I cant even reach help. I'm trying to run a business and the only communication is email. Dont spend your money!!!!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help.

Droplette Inc.

We have had a bad experience with this app. A glitch in their system resulted in their subscription service promising our customers $0 orders. Use this service at your own risk if you want to be out thousands of dollars.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have cause you. Our team is looking into making sure that your issues are resolved and hoping that we can turn your bad experience into a good one.

DomShades

Horrifying. Has none of the features as the old app, and yet they're upcharging an extra $10. I really hope they allow me to install the old version because this one simply isn't good!

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologized for any frustration this may have caused you. We are constantly working on our app to provide more features, merchants like you need.

FruitStand Staging

I cannot warn you enough to stay away from this app at this point. Ive actually taken the time to report it to Shopify due to how rushed and poorly designed and INVASIVE it is. This app will INJECT code into your site. The code is NOT namespace, so all of the sudden you will see styling and JS issues. Their support is AWFUL. Their docs are rushed and mention nothing of the injected code or how to remove it. Even after I deleted the app it continued to serve the injected code. I had to redeploy the entire app, which never had their code in the first place, to finally remove it. BUYER BEWARE.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app. We are continuously working on making our app comprehensive and robust. We really appreciate your feedback!