Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Rechargesuperfoods

Very bad support. I am trying to contact support for days and they are not getting back to our queries... My Bold subscription has stopped functioning suddenly. I am not getting orders as well due to this.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback - we are very sorry to hear about the delay in communication! We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. I can confirm our team has reached out in hopes of resolving this issue for you.

MR HANDSOME

I downloaded this app because I wanted to have a look at its functionalities and how it works. I did not intend to integrate in onto my store immediately. Unfortunately, the app adjusted my theme code which I cannot remove again without causing multiple website bugs plus this app immediately told paypal to qualify me for reoccuring payments. I never wanted to do these things! Since I tried this app my payment gateway has a major bug and automatic discounts do not work anymore when customers want to pay with paypal. The amount that is displayed on the cart is lower than the amount which customers are supposed to pay (the discounts is added to the amount that customers are supposed to pay again which is a major issue for me). I never had these issues until I wanted to have a look at this app. I do not recommend downloading this app and I will complain at shopify about this funny application that manipulates all kinds of things on your website for the bad.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you experienced problems upon installing the app. We take all issues seriously and I see our Merchant Success team has reached out to you to help. Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback!

Weekl.ie

Warning to anyone using Bold Subscriptions, Customer Support is terrible, I've been waiting 4 weeks to have a problem fixed and losing business and customers from our grocery service.

StraightFace

This app is terrible. I have customers sign up that don't get added to the subscription. It has been 6 months now and they haven't added them. When customers cancel you don't get notified nor do you see the reason why. I have customers refill orders happening all throughout the day rather than at one time. There is no way to change it. You can't sort by anything when looking at customer information. It is a beta software at best and they are charging through the teeth for it. I wish I had never gone with this app.

Barista & Co

We are facing issues with customers being billed twice and it is an issue that Bold are aware of. The advice was to manually prevent this which simply isn't viable on scale and involves constantly providing refunds for customers who are not happy when it happens once never mind again and again. This is a major issue and it seems v2 is full of issues. No gifts cards too, not great. I'm not sure why v2 has been released when it seems to be full of bugs compared to v1. We have logged various cases with Bold and the answer is always the same, we are aware of the issues. My customers don't want to hear this, they want the issues fixed. Come on guys you could do much better on this.

August 5, 2021

Apologies for the experience you and your customers have had to date. I understand the frustration this must have caused. Our development team is constantly working to improve our apps. The feedback you've provided will go towards bettering Subscriptions V2 going forward.

UNIK Printshop

I am having a horrible experience with V2... After 6 months of using it, I still cannot believe how poor this product is. I have had issues with every single part of it : customers unable to change their shipping addresses, their variants, their payement information... Nothing really works consistently with it and my customer AND myself have completely lost trust that we can rely on it. Some simple tickets have been open for over 5 months.... ridiculous. Every time I contact the support team, they answer quickly and are all kind and full of Sorries and apologies but it only makes me feel like im stuck in an abusive relationship... no improvements, no adjustments and no real action to change the situation are being done! All this to say that I am migrating away right now... I would NOT advice to go with this V2 version, not now anyways... only troubles in the horizon. I am super disappointed. On a positive note, they happily reimbursed me twice for the service (I imagine that they are well aware that their product is really bad right now...)

May 19, 2021

Apologies for the experience you had. I understand the frustration this must have caused. Our development team is constantly working to improve our apps. The feedback you've provided will go towards bettering Subscriptions V2 going forward.

Wine Monster

READ THE 1 STAR REVIEWS BEFORE YOU CHOOSE THIS APP! I started using Bold full of confidence as they were really helpful in getting me started. However, 6 months in and I've completely lost faith in the product. I've had an issue with several customers where an order is created but the system schedules delivery for a month later. Its not a big issue, but this ticket has been live for 3 months now. I have another issue where I can't change the billing cycle for a customer. I've had no update in 10 days on this issue. The systems also 'lost' the credit card for 3 customers - It took weeks for the developers to look at it and was offered no resolution when the ticket was closed. When I signed up 6 months ago I was told that services like pre-paid subscriptions (which was critical to my business) was being worked on. There has still been no mention of this product being available or any obvious product upgrades or improvements in the 6 months I've been using it. My experience has shown a clear trend that fixes don't happen in a timely manner (if at all) and the product is stagnant/not improving. The only conclusion I can come to is that the dev team is under-resourced. This has cost my business a lot of time and money. In looking at all the 1 star reviews I can see other vendors are having the same issues as me - there are very common disappointing themes here. Buyer beware.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for the experience you had, I completely understand the frustration this has caused. Our developers want to ensure that your technical issues are handled properly, thoroughly tested and resolved correctly. We thank you so much for all of your patience.

Vitabrim Health

The app is still charging me even after I cancelled the subscription for at least 2 months. I guess they are living up to their name

May 6, 2021

Very sorry about the experience you had. We want to be sure that we take care of this for you we will look into what happened and get you your refund. Thank you for your feedback.

Shoy

I love this app but it affects shopify store speed and from May 2021 faster websites will rank better in google search. Unless BOLD does something to address this I would not recommend this app.

April 27, 2021

So sorry for the inconvenience caused by the speed, our experts would really like to look into this for you. We would like to help you as much as we can in resolving this issue. Your feedback is really important to us thank you!

The Jewish Box

This is the worst "update" I have ever seen on a app. They had a great working program and they went and ruined it by making a program update that doesn't do anything- DO NOT USE THIS APP !!!

April 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Apologies that we weren't able to create a solution that fits Menucha. Our developers are constantly working on improvements to our apps, hopefully we can work together once again in the future.

Previous 1 3