Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

LAMILL Coffee

Really disappointed that BOLD created a new version of their app but just left us in the dust... they said months ago that migration was coming soon but they have done nothing and say its still not available for us. So for us to switch to the new version we would have to install the new version and manually migrate all of our customers and subscriptions ourselves. I don't think BOLD values their customers.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. We are working really hard on rolling out migrations, thank you for your feedback.

MicroPuzzles

Bold is an absolute disaster. I have given them months to fix their problems and after exchanging over 50 emails and even some calls no results. Customers are lost and all i hear is we are working on it. I have people that will not receive their subscriptions and bold is doing nothing about it. Please do not believe their promises.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, we are working hard on resolving the issues you are experiencing and we want to resolve this for you right away. Thank you so much for your patience.

FarmacyNow

This app is incredibly frustrating with all it's glitches. We have multiple tickets open for close to a month now and the slow response time in rectifying these issues is very unprofessional. It's very disheartening having OUR customers upset at us for YOUR issues, glitches, lack of features and big oversights. PLEASE listen to your customers (me) and fix your app!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the honest feedback. We apologize for any additional stress for you and your customers. Our team has reached out to speak over the phone regarding the status of the technical issues you are experiencing.

La Boîte à Vins. Spécialiste du vin du Québec.

After installing manually the app and spending a lot of time on it, they told me I have to pay to translate the app in French. Shame on you Bold Subscription.

February 2, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires honnêtes - nous sommes désolés d'apprendre les problèmes que vous avez rencontrés et nous aimerions avoir une seconde chance de vous préparer au succès! Nous avons confirmé qu'un de nos experts vous a contacté via l'e-mail de votre billet, veuillez garder un œil sur nous et nous sommes prêts à vous aider.

Organix Life.com

Set up is really confusing then the videos are short and really not helpful. They want $60 a month? I cant even reach help. I'm trying to run a business and the only communication is email. Dont spend your money!!!!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help.

Droplette Inc.

We have had a bad experience with this app. A glitch in their system resulted in their subscription service promising our customers $0 orders. Use this service at your own risk if you want to be out thousands of dollars.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have cause you. Our team is looking into making sure that your issues are resolved and hoping that we can turn your bad experience into a good one.

DomShades

Horrifying. Has none of the features as the old app, and yet they're upcharging an extra $10. I really hope they allow me to install the old version because this one simply isn't good!

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologized for any frustration this may have caused you. We are constantly working on our app to provide more features, merchants like you need.

FruitStand Staging

I cannot warn you enough to stay away from this app at this point. Ive actually taken the time to report it to Shopify due to how rushed and poorly designed and INVASIVE it is. This app will INJECT code into your site. The code is NOT namespace, so all of the sudden you will see styling and JS issues. Their support is AWFUL. Their docs are rushed and mention nothing of the injected code or how to remove it. Even after I deleted the app it continued to serve the injected code. I had to redeploy the entire app, which never had their code in the first place, to finally remove it. BUYER BEWARE.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app. We are continuously working on making our app comprehensive and robust. We really appreciate your feedback!