Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

Yester Farm Dairies

Big thanks to Jericho who helped me directly with styling adaptations rather than pointing me to an educational website about html! Bold loses my free local delivery settings when you add a subscription product to the cart and defaults to paid delivery (not what we want) but I am hopeful they will change this soon (please!).

LVNGmarket

I really appreciate the customer support. I had some issues understanding how to set up my subscriptions, and Gagandeep helped me and was super-patient. I'd love to see more options for setting up the look of the plugin on my products page, and the ability to offer subscriptions only without offering a one-time purchase.

The Dough Bar

Great customer service! I would only add that it would be immensely helpful to add a feature that limits the amount of subscribers allowed - this feature would help with small-batch-style companies that supply only limited quantities of their product.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback! You can sign up to get notified of any feature releases or new information regarding subscriptions by visiting this link: https://boldcommerce.com/new-subscriptions.

Optimal Paw

There is no easy "pause service" ability from BOLD subscriptions.
However, Gagandeep was extremely helpful in helping me find a workaround with the current infrastructure of BOLD. I very much appreciate the kind of customer service he showed.

MATHY GmbH

Only 4 stars as it does not work with local delivery and pick up which causes some problems in our way to sell. I really hope this get´s fixed very soon!

19-BLUE

Getting subscriptions going on my Shopify store has been quite a challenge. I had trouble with my theme, and the BOLD staff provided me with a specially coded theme package in one day. I have found the online help pages for BOLD SUBSCRIPTIONS to be very valuable. I would be lost without them. Whenever I have a problem, I quickly get a help-chat session going, and good answers are provided very promptly. After much struggle, I learned that Bold Subscriptions does not support the Shopify Express theme, which I was using. I switched to the Debut theme, and it was much easier to do this than I anticipated. There are a good number of small, obviously needed features that V2 does not have yet. For example, my shipping frequencies are all out of order, and no means to sort them is provided, The support people have been good about submitting the feature requests that I ask for.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and the very helpful feedback. We are very happy to hear that despite some difficulties with the app that you found our online resources and live chat helpful. Wishing you all the best with launching subscriptions on your store!

Sniper Sharp

I've been using Bold Subscriptions for the past two months and I have experience using both V1 and V2. The platform is great but I'm not quite sure how I feel about V2 just yet. It is currently stripped of a lot of the customization features that are offered in V1 so I've been reaching out to Support a lot for CSS/styling purposes. That being said, I've never met a more responsive support team to handle any request — they are so solution-oriented, patient, and kind. I appreciate the help and want to give a special shoutout to Vighnesh, Rifat, Cody, Daniel, and Simran. I am hopeful that V2 is continuously being optimized and will continue to use Bold V2!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are really appreciative to hear your perspective as someone who has used both V1 and V2. We are always looking for ways we can improve our app, and so we will definitely take your feedback into account. We are so happy to hear we are offering great support, and look forward to continue working with you!

The Vyne Shop

Giving 4 stars because the app is NOT super intuitive (I'm a tech person too) and their training materials are outdated displaying materials for V1 while app is on V2, so I had so many questions and needed help from the Customer support team. Happy to say they are very quick to respond. Rifat was amazing! Answered all my questions and I was quickly then able to proceed with getting things set up the way i needed. Thanks Rifat.

November 5, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you so much for pointing out some outdated content. Our team is working on fixing that up right now. We would love to chat more with you to learn about how we can improve the app to be more intuitive and see how we could improve our Help Center going forward.

Peggy Orange

Cody was a great help in arranging the install and answering questions. Still need the install team to fix some issues, but it's very simple interface to use as someone who doesn't want to get involved in coding/script etc. Not as much functionality as V1, but I like the integration with shopify checkout to make the process much smoother for the consumer, and hopefully for me too. Hopefully more functionality can be added over the coming weeks/months to take it to another level.

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is so important to us. As with every new release we are listening to feedback like yours to determine what features and functionality you are looking for and how we can improve for the future. So thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the smooth integration with the shopify checkout.