Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Integration-Viome (NOT PROD)

I like what you do. The documentation is also good but it would be better if it was indexed properly and structured more precisely.

April 6, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your feedback! We appreciate your suggestions and will be looking into ways to improve that. Have a great day, and thanks for choosing Bold!

GrubTerra

This app is pretty good. It has some bugs though like duplicate orders that are created randomly sometimes and its also kinda limited in features but overall does the job of subscriptions. I would have to say though there customer support is great Kelsey has helped me several times now and is always a pleasure to work with. If it wasn't for her I would have deleted this app.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your honest review. I see our team is working hard to find the issue at hand. In the meantime, we are so happy to hear that Kelsey has given you the outstanding service you need. We will be sure to pass along your words!

eJuiceDB

The app was easy to install and ready to launch in no time. Had a couple of calls with Bold product team to walk me through how it worked, what we needed and how they could help. Customer service through the live chat is always super fast and helpful.

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear our Merchant Success Specialists were able to help you so quickly and effectively. That is what we strive for! Looking forward to watching your subscriptions grow. Thanks for choosing Bold!

GargoyleIllinois

We've been using Bold for a while, noth v1 and v2, some setups have changed location, which is a bit confusing at the beginning ,but it's not hard to figure out. Customer service (Vineet) is very helpful, and saved us a lot of time.

January 10, 2022

We are so glad to hear that Vineet was able to help you out! Thank you for leaving your feedback, and thanks for choosing Bold!

Smashed Grapes

App does exactly what we need, a few tweaks needed here and there but support have been very helpful

Strange Love

Customer support has been awesome - Kelsey was very helpful. The app works well for what we're doing :)

Quantum Coffee

Fantastic app for selling our freshly roasted coffee by subscription. The v2 app's integration with Shopify Payments makes things so much easier for my business. This app will only get better as features (like prepaid subscriptions) get migrated over from the v1 app. Technical support from Nir has been faultless - I wish everyone could offer support as well as Nir has.

HEARTFELT curated by DARCY LEE

I would love it if I could offer Subscription gifts I think your support is great! Nonso was amazing

Doc of Detox

So far it's exactly what we needed here at the Doc of Detox. I'd give it 5 stars, but unfortunately it's missing a retroactive percentage discount. The good thing though, is that after getting great customer service from Kelsey, I felt comfortable that this is an issue that hopefully gets attention from the tech-people. I'm excited to grow WITH Bold!

Jennifer Brunson

I use this app for my subscription bundle business. It's so nice to have the recurring payments. I also love that you can Live Chat anytime from the app with customer support without having to answer tons of questions answered by bots. Kelsey helped me create a discount for my subscriptions today and provided through answers to my questions with friendly customer support. So nice to have competent customer support from real people!

Previous 1 3 4