Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
BOLD
4.1
October 7, 2022

I like the idea of Bold as a service though they have quite a number of improvements to be made. We have a few other websites that use different subscription services and Bold is the weakest. The support on Bold needs to be improved significantly. It's hard to know where you stand and moving away from email support to a hard-to-find ticket system hasn't improved this. Bold Subscription V2 is ok if you have a simple subscription process which we have. There are a number of issues with the app itself though this will depend on the use case. I'll provide one example. If you have a Condition based product with variables and different price points for each variable under the same product type the subscription discount won't change with the variable. It's like the logic only loads with the product on page load but doesn't dynamically change when your product variables are selected. I'm an optimist and hope that these bugs can be ironed out in time before I build up the motivation to move everything over to Recharge Or Native. Frazer.

Decadent Decaf Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 4 months
BOLD replied October 17, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Feedback like yours is much appreciated as it allows us to review our procedures and look for ways to improve. Thank you for choosing Bold!

September 19, 2022

Good customer service! Easy integration. Wish it was a bit more customizable but so far it's going well for us.

BRASSYBRA
Time spent using app: 4 months
BOLD replied October 4, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your feedback. Reviews like yours help us determine which features are important to you. Thanks so much for choosing Bold!

April 1, 2022

I like what you do. The documentation is also good but it would be better if it was indexed properly and structured more precisely.

Integration-Viome (NOT PROD)
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied April 6, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your feedback! We appreciate your suggestions and will be looking into ways to improve that. Have a great day, and thanks for choosing Bold!

January 19, 2022

This app is pretty good. It has some bugs though like duplicate orders that are created randomly sometimes and its also kinda limited in features but overall does the job of subscriptions. I would have to say though there customer support is great Kelsey has helped me several times now and is always a pleasure to work with. If it wasn't for her I would have deleted this app.

GrubTerra
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BOLD replied January 25, 2022

Thank you for your honest review. I see our team is working hard to find the issue at hand. In the meantime, we are so happy to hear that Kelsey has given you the outstanding service you need. We will be sure to pass along your words!

January 11, 2022

The app was easy to install and ready to launch in no time. Had a couple of calls with Bold product team to walk me through how it worked, what we needed and how they could help. Customer service through the live chat is always super fast and helpful.

eJuiceDB
Time spent using app: 3 months
BOLD replied January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear our Merchant Success Specialists were able to help you so quickly and effectively. That is what we strive for! Looking forward to watching your subscriptions grow. Thanks for choosing Bold!