Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

I Create Art

Very helpful - Gagandeep was very helpful. Figured out the issue and help solve the problem - thanks.

Natalie's Kitchen

I am still in the process of setting up everything and so far it seems easy. Once I get everything up an running I will then determine the ease of this app.

Svenfish Test Store

Great tech support by Priyanka&team for setting up the app instantly.
The V2 has quite a few interesting features. Waiting for the migration plan from V1 to V2.

PH5B Cosmetics INC

great tech support, although some of the features and functions that I need weren't able to achieve. But still, they find alternative solutions.

March 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that we were able to find alternate solution to get you going! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Camel Culture

App has a few bugs, still need some improvement. But overall, it works great! Good customer service... Very helpful from my friend Simran!

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that Simran was there to help! We are constantly working on app improvements and your feedback is important to us. Thank you for choosing Bold!

The Organic Wine Store

I rated this great app 4 stars because a couple of features very important for my website (and included in the description pages of the new version) are still not available on the V2 version. This is unlucky for us, but I am confident the developers will update the app soon, as promised. On the other hand, I rate 5+++ stars the support I received: questions about features, design tweaks, help with spam, and many other issues. Everyone I spoke to or chatted with was extremely helpful and competent. Gaurav, Gangadeep, Priyanka, a shout-out -and thank you :)- to all of you!

iNZect Direct New Zealand

Had a good chat with customer service (Laurel and Sid). Unfortunately unable to resolve shipping prices on subscriptions due to Shopify automatically defaulting to lowest shipping rates. Overall good system though. Cheers.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Laurel and Sid was able to provide you with the service you needed. We are constantly working on making our app better and we really appreciate your feedback!

Glamping Outside the Box

Quick chat customer service! Thank you! Gagandeep was very helpful and took his time in answering all my questions.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy that Gagandeep was able to help you and was able to answer all your questions. We are always there to help when you need us!

Daily Baby Organics

Customer service was great! The app works fine but it does need some adjustments. They just integrated with Shopify payments so customization is limited at the moment. However, this counts for every other subscription app on Shopify too.

February 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the informative review!

The Barrel Box

The app is easy to install and the customer support team is incredible! Many thanks to Gagandeep, Taylor and Vignesh I had a pleasure to talk with so far. All my questions were resolved within minutes! There is one big flow - Bold Version 2 does not allow to set up buffer days and a cut-off date for a subscription. At the moment I need to manage this manually, which is ok as I am just starting and do not have a lot of subscribers. However, I really hope this function will be introduced ASAP as it is crucial for subscription model.

February 2, 2021

Thank you very much for this helpful feedback! We will pass along the feature request for buffer days back to our team. Happy to hear that Gagandeep, Taylor, Vignesh and the team have been able to provide great support.

Previous 1 3