Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

Bizi: Vitamin Honey

Great chat support. They helped me navigate my first subscription set up and made it very easy for me to understand!

DLP Designs

The app has some features that could be better but the support is great. I have worked with Gagandeep, Chelsea and Guarav and they have all been amazing!

June 15, 2021

Appreciate the review! Kudos have been passed on to Gagandeep, Challi, and Gaurav.

The Crafty DIYer

Customer service live chat was great. got everything I needed. The only downside is I had to wait for each question to be answered. Possibly serving multiple people at once. Other than that Gagandeep was pleasant and knowlegeble!

June 15, 2021

Thank you for the review! Kudos will be passed along to Gagandeep.

Nancy Thomas Gallery

I am brand new to Bold. I'm eager to get it up and running. I had some initial problems with set up but GUARAV stuck with it until it was resolved. Earlier, the onboarding team of Colin was very helpful too. He was with another person and I apologize I can not remember her name but I got the impression she may have been the supervisor) While I have not had a test run with sales yet, so far this has been a pleasant experience. I'll update as we being to make sales.

Embrew

The app is well designed, but very limited in what it can do without paying for custom coding. However, customer service is AMAZING! I've worked with a few agents, but Gagandeep was the best. She helped me resolve an issue that took a bit of back and forth with the team, but she hung in there with me until my issue with subscription frequency display was resolved. I'm happy with the app so far in it's basic form, but would love to see an out-of-the-box capability of building your own box with customers without a ton of extra coding work.

May 31, 2021

Appreciate the kind words, they will be passed along to Gagandeep. Your feedback is heard, and will go towards adding functionality and features to our Subscriptions V2 App going forward. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Tulip Design Co.

Not quite as user friendly as it could be for non-discount subscriber products. (i.e. monthly subscription boxes, product of the month club, etc.)

May 25, 2021

Appreciate the review. Sorry that our app isn't yet user friendly enough with the referenced features, we'll use your feedback to continue to improve our app. Thanks for choosing Bold.

xactnutrition

Great apps, still have some bugs to fix but the support service is really great. Nirav and Laurel are quick for the answer and help me correct some of the small problems.

May 4, 2021

Thank you. We'll pass along the kind words to Nirav and Laurel. Please reach out to our team or check out our Help Centre any time you need assistance. We're always happy to help.

I Create Art

Very helpful - Gagandeep was very helpful. Figured out the issue and help solve the problem - thanks.

Natalie's Kitchen

I am still in the process of setting up everything and so far it seems easy. Once I get everything up an running I will then determine the ease of this app.

Svenfish Test Store

Great tech support by Priyanka&team for setting up the app instantly.
The V2 has quite a few interesting features. Waiting for the migration plan from V1 to V2.

Previous 1 3