Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions | Reviews

by BOLD

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

Smashed Grapes

App does exactly what we need, a few tweaks needed here and there but support have been very helpful

Strange Love

Customer support has been awesome - Kelsey was very helpful. The app works well for what we're doing :)

Quantum Coffee

Fantastic app for selling our freshly roasted coffee by subscription. The v2 app's integration with Shopify Payments makes things so much easier for my business. This app will only get better as features (like prepaid subscriptions) get migrated over from the v1 app. Technical support from Nir has been faultless - I wish everyone could offer support as well as Nir has.

HEARTFELT curated by DARCY LEE

I would love it if I could offer Subscription gifts I think your support is great! Nonso was amazing

Doc of Detox

So far it's exactly what we needed here at the Doc of Detox. I'd give it 5 stars, but unfortunately it's missing a retroactive percentage discount. The good thing though, is that after getting great customer service from Kelsey, I felt comfortable that this is an issue that hopefully gets attention from the tech-people. I'm excited to grow WITH Bold!

Jennifer Brunson

I use this app for my subscription bundle business. It's so nice to have the recurring payments. I also love that you can Live Chat anytime from the app with customer support without having to answer tons of questions answered by bots. Kelsey helped me create a discount for my subscriptions today and provided through answers to my questions with friendly customer support. So nice to have competent customer support from real people!

Bizi: Vitamin Honey

Great chat support. They helped me navigate my first subscription set up and made it very easy for me to understand!

DLP Designs

The app has some features that could be better but the support is great. I have worked with Gagandeep, Chelsea and Guarav and they have all been amazing!

June 15, 2021

Appreciate the review! Kudos have been passed on to Gagandeep, Challi, and Gaurav.

The Crafty DIYer

Customer service live chat was great. got everything I needed. The only downside is I had to wait for each question to be answered. Possibly serving multiple people at once. Other than that Gagandeep was pleasant and knowlegeble!

June 15, 2021

Thank you for the review! Kudos will be passed along to Gagandeep.

Nancy Thomas Gallery

I am brand new to Bold. I'm eager to get it up and running. I had some initial problems with set up but GUARAV stuck with it until it was resolved. Earlier, the onboarding team of Colin was very helpful too. He was with another person and I apologize I can not remember her name but I got the impression she may have been the supervisor) While I have not had a test run with sales yet, so far this has been a pleasant experience. I'll update as we being to make sales.

Previous 1 3 4