Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kickback Coffee

Time spent using app About 1 year

The live chat option with the Bold team is amazing. I needed help with changing something on our website for some time, and thanks to Kelsey my problem is no more. She was efficient, polite and able to direct me so well. So thank you Kelsey!

August 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you were able to get the support you needed with Kelsey. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Plant Crystals

Had some issues launching Bold but the team was amazing. BIG shout out to CHINTAK-superstar support!

August 24, 2022

Thank you for your review! The team is always happy to assist with roadblocks that come up. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Peak Performance Nutraceutics

App is great! I'm leaving a review because customer service is the best here. They take care of you even if you are cancelling (not utilizing the features right now but will in the future). Also, Bold is the only solid app I have found for recurring subscriptions. It's complicated to create recurring orders and they handle everything for you and make it simple.

Garden Nook Box

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have issues every once in a while, but the support is great and issues never go unresolved. If you are lucky enough to chat with Esha, you'll know you are in good hands!

store.rootganic

Customer service with Chaysen was top notch - very knowledgeable and solved my issues quickly and completely - Bold support makes this a great add-on for Shopify

NoWa

Customer service have been amazing whenever I need anything. The chat functionality to virtual meetings. You get what you pay for!

WAKI GO® Freeze Dried Products

Location Mexico

Amazing Team and Support Service. Bold Suscriptions Rock! Easy to install, and there is a lot of tutorials and information how to make a full set up.

North Spore

We needed help integrating Bold Subscriptions into our AJAX cart. The support team's help and communication was excellent and they performed the integration quickly.

Flex it Pink, Inc.

Kelsey was so wonderful and knowledgeable with customer service when we had an issue. She was amazing!!!

March 29, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are just so happy that Kelsey was there to help you out. Thanks again for choosing Bold!

Wildly Rooted

Time spent using app About 1 year

The support on this app is outstanding! Shoutout to Kelsey for helping with my urgent, last minute client request.

March 7, 2022

Appreciate the kind words. The team is always happy to assist. We will be sure to pass along the kudos to Kelsey! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20