Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

Pawppy

My boy Nil was the best help. I appreciate his help so much. I dont know what i have done without him

June 18, 2021

Appreciate the review. Kudos has been passed along to Nir. Thanks for choosing Bold.

CHC Direct

This is a simple app to make subscriptions on my website The help center is wonderful for quick reliable solutions and help, especially Gagandeep .

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review! Kudos have been passed along to Gagandeep.

The Colombian Coffee Bar & Roastery

Great functionality! Definitely a game-changer. Support is always helpful and quick to respond. If you need to have recurring payments in your products, this is the app for you

June 8, 2021

Appreciate the kind words! Thanks for choosing Bold.

Mainstreet Collection Online

Great app and customer service is on point! Always happy to help and quick with a resolution! Shout out to Jericho!

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so thrilled that Jericho was there to provide you with the help the you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold.

The Anime Chest

i really love these guy! they have the best customer support team ive ever reached out to. theyre always ready to help with any customizations or instructions. thanks guys!

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! It's always a pleasure that we can assist you, we are always happy and ready to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!!

FreshRoti

The support team has been wonderful. Each one I've contacted has been a pleasure to work with. This morning Nir helped me with a couple of items and he was great. He immediately understood the problem and resolved both items very quickly. Thank you!!!

May 19, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We'll pass them along to Nir as well. Thanks again for choosing Bold.

PawPlex Labs

I worked with Simran who answered all my questions and resolved all my issues. A really great experience!

May 14, 2021

Appreciate the review. We'll make sure to pass the positive feedback along to Simran. Thanks again for choosing Bold.

FPVLUX

Best customer service!! The only thing they need to add to this app to make it perfect is the buffer days!!! Other than that very happy with it! Managing 3000 subs should be a breeze! :)

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that our support team was there when you needed. It truly makes us happy that you are happy with the app. We really appreciate your feedback!

Sol-ti Samples

Excellent customer service, they helped me to solve a problem, in this case with the Simran agent, it was very clear and concise, 100% recommended app.

May 6, 2021

That's great to hear that our support team was there to help solve your problem! Thank you for the recommendation and looking forward to seeing your subscriptions grow!

Biodynamic Coffee

Very simple to use and works great so far. Customer and technical support are fast and efficient - thanks Daniel!

May 4, 2021

Appreciate the review. We'll be sure to pass along the shoutout to Daniel. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11