Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

DroneCosmo

Great customer service. They help me set up the store front and work Sunday to answer my questions. I am just at trial not even paying the full month yet. You know you can trust partners like this. I know Laurel would say this is part of her job. But I also know not every company nor everyone would do that. Thank you

April 13, 2021

This makes us happy to help! We are so glad that Laurel was there to help you set up and answer all the questions you had. Whenever you need us we will be there to support, thanks for choosing Bold!

Wix Wax Candle Company

Customer service is King. I believe the email temples should mimic Shopify's, but support worked with me until I was totally satisfied and followed up with me repeatedly. Very impresses. As far as the app, it works, hands down. I love it.

April 13, 2021

We are so happy that our support team delivered great support :) Thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Bold.

Mission Driven

This review is on set up and installation only. I installed the app and added the code to my theme. But since my coding skills are not expert level, customer service at BOLD took over and installed all the code correctly. I looked through it all today and it is perfect. We are launching our subscription service as a new feature later this week so are excited.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled that our team was able to install the code for you and that everything went perfectly. We are so excited for you to use the app!

Fabriques

What an outstanding app and even better customer service to back it up. Nir was just amazing and resolved the issue within seconds. Just amazing :)

April 5, 2021

We are so happy that you like the app and of course we are just happy to provide you with the best customer service we can offer. Only the best for our merchants! Thank you for choosing Bold.

The Truly

A big shout out to Gaurav, app specialist for amazing customer service experience. I was just about to start using the app and I had issues with the app as it was not working as it was supposed to be despite of doing everything I was supposed to do. Gaurav took his time to understand the situation, patiently explained what was the issue and resolved the issue promptly. Not only that, he was very proactive to suggest further improvements and made changes on my behalf. It was very seamless process and he was incredibly helpful!! Now, I highly recommend this app as I know I will get hands on support immediately when there is an issue.

April 5, 2021

Super happy that Gaurav provided you with amazing customer service! We love seeing our merchants happy and we will go above and beyond to make that happen. Thank you kindly for your recommendation!

Pet Friendly

5 stars for customer service - Jericho, has been very helpful answering questions during the Version 2 setup.

April 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the rating. So happy that Jericho was able to help you with the set up of the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Julie Did It Studios

I've updated my review based on a response from Laurel. She clarified the problem was resolved, however subscription renewals will process throughout the day on the first of the month. I appreciate the customer service and help in making sure I'm taken care of.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we truly are sorry for the experience you had with the app. Our team is looking into resolving this for you, indefinitely! We want to be sure that you are taken care of.

Renegade Foods

App working great so far, and the customer service has been top notch! They helped us install and fixed an issue we had in one day. Ability to customize the text and the look is a plus for us also.

April 1, 2021

So happy that you are enjoying the app! we are always happy to help, thank you for choosing Bold!

Perfetto Peterbald

I used this app to add subscription for my customers and I can honestly say it is very nice and I highly recommend it as well the service from this team was fantastic -I highly recommend this tool and the service

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It makes us happy when we see our merchants enjoying the app and also that we were able to provide you with great service. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Rayne Clinical Nutrition

We migrated to Bold and Shopify from a different point of sale and self-managed subscriptions. In fact, we were the first migration to Bold V2, I believe. The Bold migration/development teams went above and beyond for us as we launched our Shopify storefront around an existing base of subscribers. There were definitely some functionality hiccups along the way, between Bold and Shopify, but some of that is to be expected with a brand new product. Overall, Bold has been incredibly communicative, helpful and eager to get their hands dirty with us. We'd recommend Bold, especially now that the migration process to V2 has been tested and flushed out, and we appreciate Bold's willingness to lead the way with Shopify on developing subscription management hosted in Shopify checkout, accounts, etc.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so excited that your migration has been completed and we thank you for all your patience during the migration process. We're so happy that our migration team was there to help along with the process. Thank you for the recommendation and for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10