Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

Aker Skincare

App works great although would be great to see some more advanced featured being rolled out (custom start date) Support is excellent - Gaurav was awesome in fixing my issue and they really went the extra mile to make sure everything was all good

Roo Skincare

Had a very easy install thanks to Simran from Bold's support team. This app has all of the features that our brand is looking for, would recommend!

MatiMade.

Priyanka was very helpful! I love the live chat option so I can get my issues resolved fast and efficiently.

Oikonomia Coffee

Gaurav from customer support was super helpful. He helped me customize theme code so the colors matched my store theme and even showed me how I can change it myself if I want to in the future. 10/10 experience!
UPDATE: Jericho from customer support is also super nice and helpful! 10/10! These employees need a bonus or raise!

Broadway Coffee Roasters

great app, very simple to use
The support team very helpful and sorted my issue quickly will be signing up for sure.

BabaCoffee

Gaurav was amazing at tech support. So helpful with all types of questions. The platform is great and the support is better! This will definitely help our company succeed!

CoroAid

Although have not yet used Bold because there was a failure in integration between shopify and bold, i have spoken to customer service and they were of tremendous help. very passionate team Update: Integration was 100% successful thanks to the Bold team; thanks!
10/10 recommend.

Smith and Munson

Fanatstic app, very slick and easy to manage. Lots you can customise for your customers too. Also very helpful support team with fast replies.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! So happy to hear that our team has been able to provide quick and effective support. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything!

LikeItOnTop

Appreciate the customer support provided on a Friday evening to get this app installed correctly having previously installed Bold Memberships!

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Wishing you all the best with getting started with Bold Subscriptions. Please check out our Help Centre for great resources regarding set up of Bold Subscriptions V2.

Dermy Doc Box

In my free trial still but getting set up and customizing my widget for my website was a breeze thanks to Gaurav's help! Quick and fast customer service, very appreciated.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the great feedback. We are so thrilled to hear that Gaurav provided you with quick and effective support. Please check our Help Centre and don't hesitate to reach out to our live chat if you require more assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5