Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

We Drink Tequila

So far very helpful. The chat team was very helpful and quickly responded. It is currently meeting all our needs for a subscription app.

January 12, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear our product is meeting your needs and you found our live chat helpful. Reviews like your let us know we are on the right track! Thanks for choosing Bold!

Nearby Naturals

Jericho was a great help. Got everything set up with our new theme. Bold works great! We've been using it for about 2 years now

January 12, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jericho. Thanks so much for choosing Bold, we wish you every success!

Littlemore Organics

Just off of on online help with Vineet. They were incredibly patient with our issue and fixed it seamlessly. Excellent customer service!

Thryv Organics

Jericho was a great help in finding out why my customer's subscription order interval was processing too quickly. I really appreciate the follow up email with the detailed explanation. Thank you!

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We've passed your feedback onto Jericho and the support team. :)

StuartBrent

Jericho was a great help from BOLD. He helped me customize the Subscription app to appear & function the client desired.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Jericho is an absolute rockstar. :)

On behalf of Bold, we hope you have a happy holiday season!

Entry Envy

Nirav was amazing today in helping me get Bold V2 working the way I needed it to be for my Shopify store. He went above and beyond and was patient with all of my questions. I have a much higher level of confidence that the app is going to support my needs and the growth of my company. Thank you so much for all of your assistance and amazing customer service!

November 18, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Nirav was there to help you with what you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold, we look forward to seeing the growth of your company.

BW Blacksmith

Excellent product and phenomenal customer service. Gagandeep and the team are always on point. Highly recommended

November 9, 2021

We appreciate the kind review. We are so happy that Gagandeep and our support team was there to support you. Thank you for the recommendation!

Squish Candies Canada

Very good and fast customer service! @Gagandeep #1! I had a custom install done in no time. I am glad i choose Bold for my subscription project.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. So glad Gagandeep was there to assist. Thank you for choosing Bold for your subscriptions!

Moms + Babes Box

Customer support is great! They have helped me with any problems I have faced. Thanks Chintak for making this a easy process.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that we were able to help you !

Bag of Bones Barkery

Bold Subscription service has always been top notch for us. We have ZERO know-how when it comes to this stuff, and each time we have a mini-crisis, they're always there to help. Today, my customers couldn't view their My Subscriptions page. I popped onto live chat and both Nir and Guarav looked into the issue, asked relevant questions and got us up and running again in no more than 15 minutes. Amazing. I can say with certainty that Bold apps have some of the best service of all of my app plugins with Shopify. Plus, it runs smoothly, so that's a big plus! Thanks Nir and Guarav for making this is a much less stressful experience.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It makes us happy that Nir was able to help you with your mini-crisis. We are always here to help no matter how big or small the crisis is. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18