Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

Conquer The Call

This app makes it easy to bring a subscription based business model to the marketplace. I wasn't completely understanding how to set up my subscription groups. I requested some chat assistance from the support team and Nir was with me quickly and helped me get everything worked out. In fact, I now call him "Magic Touch Nir" because his help was so clear and effective in helping me get the product working correctly on my shop. Thanks to the entire BOLD team for making GREAT apps that really help Shopify store owners stay focused on growing their business - not figuring out how to code to make something happen on the store. And, special thanks to "Magic Touch Nir" for the help and quick response!

Cafeinmtl

They help me with the manual set-up in 5 minutes everything works. Very happy with the services. I recommande!

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation!

BallBOX

Superb service and the subscription app is magic! I installed the app and had a few UX issues that needed to be resolved. I wasn't expecting it to be sorted over chat - thanks, Jericho! Well done bold, first-class service

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Jericho was there to sort out the issues you were having over chat, we are always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Good Robot Brewing

Great customer service provided in a timely manner (by their rep Evan) to resolve a complicated issue that I had. I appreciate the user-friendly design that the app provides as well. Definitely recommend!

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that Evan was able to resolved the issue you were having. Thank you for the recommendation and thank you for choosing Bold!

ROAM Homegrown

Great customer service. The person I spoke to, Sid, was incredibly helpful in customizing the widget to meet my needs. Really appreciate it.

February 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Sid was able to help you, thank you for choosing Bold!

VITALITEA HAWAI'I

I haven't actually utilised the app yet as we're still in the installation process. Gagandeep was very helpful and tried to speed up the support process for us. Thank you!

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Gagandeep was able to help you and get you going, we are excited for you to utilize the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Chai Guys

Looks like an awesome app, the support is amazing Gagandeep was really helpful and supportive and solved my issues really effectively. Gagandeep deserves a pay rise to be honest, what a nice dude. Bold great job on your customer service. I don't know how good the app is yet, as still waiting for the connection team to manually set up the App as the automatic process did not work on the Split theme. Gagandeep helped a lot though getting me in touch with that team... it does take 5-7 days for manual connect but hopefully this get's completed quicker and I can leave a review about the actual app and functionality. Gagandeep was great though 5* would recommend,

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that Gagandeep was helpful and that he was able to help you with your issues. We are always there when you need us! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Skinbuzz

Customer service was quick and great! Thank you Simran! I got my questions answered and feel more confident moving forward.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. We as so thrilled that Simran was there to answer your question. We are always there for you when you need us!! :)

Floral Design By Heidi

The team at BOLD has been tremediously helpful. We have installed the BOLD Subscription V2 solution and the team supported troubleshooting initial setup. Jericho & Gagandeep were attentive and knoweldgeable about the solution design. Collaboratively we resolved the intitial install challenge. Great Customer Service!

February 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Jericho and Gagandeep was there to help you! We will always be there when you need us, thank you for choosing Bold!

Beyond the Hot Room

I wish there weren't so many updates that we need to reach out to customer service for:/ But it does the job

February 4, 2021

Thank you for the honest feedback and review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7