Anmeldelser (1.537)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. maj 2024

The app provides great features along with fantastic support. Thank you to the team at BON incuding Cara, Sophie and Maxxie, who have been so helpful with setting up our loyalty system.

GimokaCoffeeUK
Storbritannien
4 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 20. maj 2024

I haven't started the loyalty programs yet, I've only set up the app initially, and so far, it's been a great experience. I contacted support to make sure everything was done correctly, and Maxxie answered all my questions and helped me throughout the process. Great problem-solving skills and speed in customer support. 10/10.

Update 1: we are having a little trouble with errors on the order counting limit, but I've contacted support and Sophie answered me very fast, she already contacted the dev team to solve the problem

Project Sleeper
Australien
6 dage bruger appen
12. maj 2024

I've started the setup process with BON: Loyalty and I have had lots of questions. Anna has been extremely helpful and responsive. I downloaded another app and it took over 24 hours to receive a response from them. I will stay with BON simply because they are there when I need them. As a new e-commerce start-up, 5 star service is the most important to me.

miix mii Hair Co.
5 dage bruger appen
5. maj 2024

Very easy app to navigate through. Took only seconds to get help and questions answered. Thank you Anna. You have been amaizing. I would recommend your services without any hesitation.

Scrap en masse
Cirka en måned bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 18. juni 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review!
If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

23. maj 2024

Outstanding support from Cady, Maxxie, Sophie, and others. Fast service, always responsive, and they consistently help me with my questions.

Hobbykort
Sverige
6 måneder bruger appen
24. april 2024

I'm still getting set up but both Sophie and Maxxie were extremely helpful and quick to respond whenever I needed assistance. So far I'm beyond impressed with their customer service. Set up has also been easy so far!

Miribel Naturals
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 17. juni 2024

Hello Miribel Naturals

18. juni 2024

BON's costumer support is incredible! They were able to help me fix an issue with the widget visualization on my webiste and guide me through the set up process so i can start using the app. Overall, a great experience!

VENTURA
Portugal
7 dage bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 3. juli 2024

Hello VENTURA,

24. maj 2024

From the moment I got on the app, Cady assisted and guided me through the setup. Although I didn't need much help, she insisted on giving me suggestions which ended up being very helpful. I like the immediate support of this app!

Glove Master
Cirka en måned bruger appen
9. juni 2024

Bon Loyalty absolutely fulfills my expectations. Functional, perfectly customizable and also very well received by customers. The support responds very quickly, is competent and friendly. Anna, Sophie, Chelsea and Mia have always helped me quickly. Many thanks also to the dev team in the background! - They have implemented all my wishes superbly. I can highly recommend the app - it is definitely an enrichment for our store and our customers.

Shop4Cops
Østrig
9 dage bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 17. juni 2024

Hello Shop4Cops

27. juni 2024

I am really enjoying this app. It is very user friendly and easy to setup. I did have a few issues with removing the widget on the home page - but Anna was so quick to respond to my request. She was able to send me links and walk me through the changes I wanted to make.

House Of FurBaby