Anmeldelser (1.552)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. maj 2024

From the moment I got on the app, Cady assisted and guided me through the setup. Although I didn't need much help, she insisted on giving me suggestions which ended up being very helpful. I like the immediate support of this app!

Glove Master
Cirka en måned bruger appen
27. juni 2024

I am really enjoying this app. It is very user friendly and easy to setup. I did have a few issues with removing the widget on the home page - but Anna was so quick to respond to my request. She was able to send me links and walk me through the changes I wanted to make.

House Of FurBaby
3 dage bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 3. juli 2024

Hello House Of FurBaby,

If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

15. april 2024

For the last few days, we have been looking for a loyalty points app, finally, we found BON at 3 A.M, her service (Maxxie) absolutely amazes me; she & her team can fulfill what I've been looking for: a customizable widget, built for Shopify, affordable price, live chat 24/7 (almost), even their back-end UI is so so great. They put their heart into this business! I will wait for you in Bali.

james store123
Indonesien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 17. april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

24. april 2024

I'm still getting set up but both Sophie and Maxxie were extremely helpful and quick to respond whenever I needed assistance. So far I'm beyond impressed with their customer service. Set up has also been easy so far!

Miribel Naturals
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 17. juni 2024

Hello Miribel Naturals

10. juni 2024

Best customer service ever. Maxxie was attentive, kind, and patient with me. I am super satisfied and recommend this app to everyone! Quality & Service is top-tier.

GLOSSYFINDS
24 dage bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 17. juni 2024

Hello GLOSSYFINDS

1. april 2024

This is really a great and user friendly app! Efficient and excellent customer service! Especially thank you to the customer service staff Chelsea! Nice, helpful, prompt response, patient!
Love BON! Strongly recommended!

OSCO - Natural and Organic
SAR Hongkong
Mere end et år bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 8. april 2024

6. maj 2024

This is a great app accompanied by fantastic support. They have answered so many questions from me today and so promptly. It's really easy to set up and looks great. Thank you Maxxie and all the other support

I Want That Present
Storbritannien
27 dage bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 8. maj 2024

Hello I Want That Present,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! Your kind words mean a lot to us and motivate us to continue delivering excellent service.

19. juni 2024

The application is very intuitive and easy to use, it has many essential features for my store.
Not to mention that the support is very helpful, I had a very good experience with Cady, who was very helpful and resolved all my doubts.

Koala
Brasilien
2 dage bruger appen
BON Loyalty svarede 3. juli 2024

Hello Koala,

30. maj 2024

Excellent loyalty tool: straight forward, complete, easy to use and customizable. Support is also responsive. Maxxie was specially efficient and very nice. Thank you!

Bodegas EL GRIFO
Spanien
8 dage bruger appen
7. april 2024

Bon Loyalty rewards is an excellent app. The staff is so helpful with support and making changes that are needed. My support team Anna and Maxxie made changing my sending email address easy and quick! I recommend this app to everyone! If you are on the border line of whether or not to try them I say jump on it now! It is worth it!

Soaporah