Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 avril 2024

Support is absolutely amazing, shout out to Cara who always goes above & beyond! If there's ever an issue reaching out is easy & you'll always get the best support possible.

Have been using this app since it was first released, it has only gotten better with time :)

Highly recommend Bon!

Titan Pop Culture
Australie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

Absolutely thrilled with this product! Not only does it deliver on its promises, but the loyalty it fosters among customers is truly impressive. The customer support team is top-notch, always ready to assist with any queries or concerns. Their dedication to ensuring a positive experience further enhances the value of this product. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a reliable solution backed by excellent customer service.

BuenosAromas
Australie
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 avril 2024

This is really a great and user friendly app! Efficient and excellent customer service! Especially thank you to the customer service staff Chelsea! Nice, helpful, prompt response, patient!
Love BON! Strongly recommended!

OSCO - Natural and Organic
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
BON Loyalty a répondu 8 avril 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

22 mars 2024

I had a little trouble setting up a couple of bits, but the customer service is great, friendly and quick.

It's a great app for your website.

10/10
Thank you for your service.

valley rose candles
Royaume-Uni

9 mai 2024

Customer service really nice and reactive.
Thanks to Anna, Maxxie and Mia for all :)

La Maison du Bleuet
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

Very helpful and quick support. Great app so far and affordable

Foie Gras Gourmet
France
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 mai 2024

Just got the onboarding proccess with Anna and I have to say it was one of my best customer service experiences I had in Shopify app store!
As far so good with the app, UI and implementation is straight forward, seems to do what they promise and more. After my research for a loyalty app I'm confident it is the best value for money at the moment!

boobam
Grèce
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Had a question that I just couldn't figure out to enhance our customer experience. Reached out to a service representative and was connected with Cara whom was kind, responsive and knowledgeable and gave me some great pointers. Awesome customer service.

Grace+Love Candle Co.
États-Unis

24 avril 2024

Support is literally the best! I use chat feature and they always answer in a timely manner and have resolved every issue I've contacted them about.
The app is terrific and very easy to setup and use. On the front end, customers find it easy to use!

Coastal Loft
États-Unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

Wonderful customer service and support!

LEFEET