Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de abril de 2024

Support is absolutely amazing, shout out to Cara who always goes above & beyond! If there's ever an issue reaching out is easy & you'll always get the best support possible.

Have been using this app since it was first released, it has only gotten better with time :)

Highly recommend Bon!

Titan Pop Culture
Austrália
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
25 de abril de 2024

Absolutely thrilled with this product! Not only does it deliver on its promises, but the loyalty it fosters among customers is truly impressive. The customer support team is top-notch, always ready to assist with any queries or concerns. Their dedication to ensuring a positive experience further enhances the value of this product. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a reliable solution backed by excellent customer service.

BuenosAromas
Austrália
Quase 2 anos usando o app
9 de maio de 2024

We've been using Shopify online for over 10 years and have decided to leave our current POS and go all in with Shopify POS pro + online.

Been looking at many points / rewards programs to replace the one we had with our non-shopify POS. Tried a few different ones (that didn't / couldn't meet our needs ) and then came across BON.

Glad I found them! Decent price, has most of the features we want / need, (and so much more features that we don't use) and the one we truly really need (and they don't have) has been escalated to their design team for review. ***Fingures crossed.***

But the best part is their customer service. We're in Eastern Standard Time (UTC/GMT -5), and no matter what time of day or night I reach out to BON... there's always a human that answers. Been dealing a lot with Maxxie, and she is fantastic... The whole team is great.

i-Bead Inc.
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
11 de maio de 2024

Just got the onboarding proccess with Anna and I have to say it was one of my best customer service experiences I had in Shopify app store!
As far so good with the app, UI and implementation is straight forward, seems to do what they promise and more. After my research for a loyalty app I'm confident it is the best value for money at the moment!

boobam
Grécia
4 meses usando o app
24 de abril de 2024

Support is literally the best! I use chat feature and they always answer in a timely manner and have resolved every issue I've contacted them about.
The app is terrific and very easy to setup and use. On the front end, customers find it easy to use!

Coastal Loft
3 meses usando o app
22 de março de 2024

I had a little trouble setting up a couple of bits, but the customer service is great, friendly and quick.

It's a great app for your website.

10/10
Thank you for your service.

valley rose candles
Reino Unido
BON Loyalty deixou uma resposta 8 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

1 de abril de 2024

This is really a great and user friendly app! Efficient and excellent customer service! Especially thank you to the customer service staff Chelsea! Nice, helpful, prompt response, patient!
Love BON! Strongly recommended!

OSCO - Natural and Organic
Hong Kong, RAE da China

6 de maio de 2024

Maxxie is doing her best for sure, about the program itself is too early to say something. What I don't like that there is some pretty long pause between the order and the rewarding, will see how it will go.

SKINLIST
Países Baixos
5 meses usando o app
BON Loyalty deixou uma resposta 8 de maio de 2024

Dear SKINLIST,

We sincerely appreciate your satisfaction with the quality of service provided by our customer care team members, especially Maxxie 💖

Regarding the waiting time to receive reward points for some orders, this is contingent upon the volume of orders generated simultaneously. Please rest assured that the system will sequentially issue points for each order. We will closely monitor the process of issuing points for orders in your store and provide weekly reports for your oversight. We hope in this way, you can be fully confident that the memberships are consistently managed.

Thank you for your candid feedback. We hope to have more opportunities to work together so that you can comprehensively evaluate our services and products. We look forward to speaking with you soon via phone or chat 🙏

6 de março de 2024

Had a question that I just couldn't figure out to enhance our customer experience. Reached out to a service representative and was connected with Cara whom was kind, responsive and knowledgeable and gave me some great pointers. Awesome customer service.

Grace+Love Candle Co.

7 de abril de 2024

Bon Loyalty rewards is an excellent app. The staff is so helpful with support and making changes that are needed. My support team Anna and Maxxie made changing my sending email address easy and quick! I recommend this app to everyone! If you are on the border line of whether or not to try them I say jump on it now! It is worth it!

Soaporah