Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 maj 2022

Gosto bastante. Melhor do que estava a espera. Ainda existe coisas a melhorar mas no geral a opinião é positiva.

Chocolicor
Portugal
9 månader användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 3 maj 2022

Caro Chocolicor 😊

Toda a nossa equipe é grata por tê-lo conosco e é sempre um prazer apoiá-lo. Embora tenhamos recebido seu maravilhoso feedback, reconhecemos que há alguns pontos que precisamos melhorar para deixar nossos preciosos comerciantes totalmente satisfeitos.

Se você precisar de nossa ajuda, entre em contato com nossa equipe via chat ao vivo ou envie um email para help@bonloyalty.com. A sua satisfação é sempre a nossa maior prioridade!

Atenciosamente,
Equipe BON.

1 juli 2022

The ease of set-up is amazing, it's very self explanatory and easy to play with. I have not fully been able to use it yet or see it in action but I am excited. Emile was a huge help as well! Super friendly and nice!

Majick Happens
7 månader användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 4 juli 2022

[Update 02 November]

Hi again,

It's been a long time since we heard from you. Our team hopes that you are having a wonderful day!

When we received your review, we are very glad that you love our app. Thanks for your sweet words on how easy set up our app is! It's so kind of you taking the time to share with other merchants the experience with BON service!

But, a 4-star review seems not really like an entirely satisfactory experience. Here at BON, we truly hope to assist you with all our effort and bring back the best service possible. How can we continue to support you and the Majick Happens team? What else we can do to make it to a 5* experience in your heart?

Let us hear more about your feedback! Have a wonderful day!

--------------
[Update July 1, 2022]

Dear Majick Happens,

Please accept our deepest gratitude for leaving such detailed review and sharing your opinion! In BON, we really value our beloved merchants - and therefore your feedback is highly appreciated by us.
We are extremely grateful to you for choosing us and we are even more pleased to hear that there is a room for improvement and we promise that we will work hard on this point to polish it till perfection. Thank you so much for letting us know 🤩

Please reach out if you have any questions, we’d love to chat with you!

23 september 2022

It is very easy to use! But, recently, I’m having problems with points not being updated. I contacted them about it and their customer support is quick and great! But, it happened twice already.. I hope it won’t keep happening again :(

Building Roots PH
Filippinerna
4 månader användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 28 september 2022

Dear Building Roots PH,

Our team truly appreciate your detailed and thoughtful feedback! We're so glad that you notices our easy-to-use interface. Eventually there will be a slow update regarding the points amount. But please rest assured that you - and our beloved merchants - deserve the best support ever! Your precious support motivates us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our precious customers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a line via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to support you!

All the best,

19 augusti 2022

I have been using this app for a while now and it has been wonderful. I experienced a bug once but one of their customer service agents, Isaac, helped me solve the problem in no time. Great customer service and a wonderful app.

Coco Rosey
Nigeria
4 månader användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 22 augusti 2022

[Update 02 November]

Hi again Folake,

But, a 4-star review seems not really like an entirely satisfactory experience. Here at BON, we truly hope to assist you with all our effort and bring back the best service possible. How can we continue to support you and the Coco Rosey team? What else we can do to make it to a 5* experience in your heart?

Let us hear more about your feedback! Have a wonderful day!

----------------------------

[Update 19 August]

Dear Folake,

I hope this letter doesn't disturb your workday.

I'm Anna, customer support team leader at App BON Loyalty Rewards & Referral App. I'm reaching out to ask about your thoughts after leaving a 4* review.

First, I would like to thank you for your feedback, my support agent, Issac, is extremely happy that he could assist you. And I genuinely appreciate your taking the time to consider BON application.

Let me explain a little bit about your "bug" on the widget (which is actually not a "bug"). The theme on the Shopify store directly afftected our app. Therefore, when you perform the theme switch operation, you should click on the option "SYNC TO SHOPIFY THEME" to update the widget's code, and then the widget will be displayed on your store. We're trying to find the best experience for our customers, we design this button to keep our app running simultaneously while you change the Shopify Theme.

If you have any further requests, we will go all out to make sure you can rest assured and be satisfied.

Anna

22 november 2021

Very good app! Its all about the pricing on this one. For free this app is probably the most perfect app you will find in regards to Points / Rewards.
Smile is nothing to this in regards to the price.
Although I need to say that the speed is quite slow. On the Reward site, you will need to wait 10-15 Seconds for a reward to appear correctly after you purchase it. Also the Icons are lagging and not working properly. But the Support told me they are on it and will be working to fix it asap! Also customisation as font size etc is only available for custom css, but that's quite hard for beginners. All in all a very good app, I would love to see Updates for the VIP Tiers etc, if that hops in I will be giving 5/5 stars.

Black Turtle Clothing
Tyskland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 22 november 2021

Hi Black Turtle Clothing,

Update: We've sent you a follow-up email, in order to assure you can get the best support from us. Could you let us know your thoughts on this? We'd really appreciated it!

Our team is all grateful to have you with us and it is always our pleasure to support you. Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! We acknowledge that there are many things we need to improve in order to make our precious merchants fully satisfied. Regarding the issues you are encountering while using BON, Kyle is working on them at the moment, we will inform you immediately when they are fixed. For more information, currently we are developing the VIP Tier feature, and we would love to keep you updated when it is launched.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you further and get you fully satisfied with our app and service!

1 november 2022

Was super easy to setup, not much action yet so will see how it goes
Was super easy to setup, not much action yet so will see how it goes

Cook with FIKA
Kanada
13 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 1 november 2022

Hello dear,

Thanks so much for your positive review! Our team is reading your sweet words on how easy set up our app is! It's so kind of you taking the time to share with other merchants the experience with BON service!

Just one more thing: A 4-star review seems not really like an entirely satisfactory experience. Here at BON, we truly hope to assist you with all our effort and bring back the best service possible. How can we continue to support you and the Cook-with-Fika team? What else we can do to make it to a 5* experience in your heart?

Let us hear more about your feedback! Have a wonderful day! ^^

7 juni 2022

I have just started using the app, so far so good. Had a quick question today and Anna was great with getting me all set!!!

Changes Clothing Co LLC
3 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 13 juni 2022

Dear Changes Clothing Co LLC

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a positive review! I want you to know that being able to assist you in your business is the highest prize for us. We acknowledge that no one is perfect and there are some points we need to improve in order to make you and other customers fully satisfied. We'll try harder to continue providing you with the kind of product and service you deserve. ❤️

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or help@bonloyalty.com.

11 mars 2022

The customer support team was extremely helpful. Only just set up the program, I can't wait to start

DMRP
Nya Zeeland
En dag användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 11 mars 2022

Hi DMRP team 😊

Thank you for leaving us a positive review, it's much appreciated! We are all grateful to have you with us and it's always our pleasure to support you. We acknowledge that no one is perfect and there are some points we need to improve in order to make you and other customers fully satisfied. BON team will work tirelessly to enhance the experience for our valued customers.

1 december 2022

it seems to be fairly easy to set up and customise, but I have doubts the legitimacy of many of the reviews on this app (and many others for that matter). In practice though I've spent about an hour going through all of the various tabs and customising content to my webstore and it all looks good. I'll update the review once I've had it active and running for a while so I can let you know about user experience and any noticable benefits to my business.

The Lion's Tower
Storbritannien
Ungefär 10 timmar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 1 december 2022

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your detailed review! Our team is reading your sweet words on how easy set up and customized our app is! It's so kind of you taking the time to share with other merchants the satisfying experience with BON service!

All reviews you are reading about us on this page are real, they come from many many customers that BON team has assisted. Some customers are very enthusiastic to post a review right away but some wait for a longer time until they have insights about our product. We are always willing to hear more feedback from our beloved customers, that makes the core of our value: ready to improve, work hard for better service!

Feel free to experience our BON app fully and share your review again! Have a wonderful day! ^^

Redigerat 9 juni 2022

Amazing app with excellent User interface and dashboard. I had a question on the rewards and Emile from customer service team did an amazing job in clarifying it. Only thing was that I was unable to choose multiple collections when my customers redeem their points and so I am unable to use this app. Hope this will be available in the future release. All the best to the entire team!

Bliss Tree GA
32 minuter användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 13 juni 2022

Dear Bliss Tree GA team

Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful feedback 😊! Emile and the whole BON team appreciate your time trying us and giving us a wonderful suggestion about multiple collection feature. We do acknowledge that there are many things we need to improve to make BON best suit your need and we'll work tirelessly to do that.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to support you!