Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 mars 2024

Had a question that I just couldn't figure out to enhance our customer experience. Reached out to a service representative and was connected with Cara whom was kind, responsive and knowledgeable and gave me some great pointers. Awesome customer service.

Grace+Love Candle Co.
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 8 april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

12 maj 2024

Awesome app with an amazing customer service, Maxxie helped me with the setup of alot of custom things for my need and she was nothing but professional and helpful and very fast. I recommend this app to anyone who wants a great app for rewards.

Lazybut
Egypten
14 dagar användning av appen
12 maj 2024

I've started the setup process with BON: Loyalty and I have had lots of questions. Anna has been extremely helpful and responsive. I downloaded another app and it took over 24 hours to receive a response from them. I will stay with BON simply because they are there when I need them. As a new e-commerce start-up, 5 star service is the most important to me.

miix mii Hair Co.
5 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 20 maj 2024

I haven't started the loyalty programs yet, I've only set up the app initially, and so far, it's been a great experience. I contacted support to make sure everything was done correctly, and Maxxie answered all my questions and helped me throughout the process. Great problem-solving skills and speed in customer support. 10/10.

Update 1: we are having a little trouble with errors on the order counting limit, but I've contacted support and Sophie answered me very fast, she already contacted the dev team to solve the problem

Project Sleeper
Australien
6 dagar användning av appen
17 maj 2024

The app provides great features along with fantastic support. Thank you to the team at BON incuding Cara, Sophie and Maxxie, who have been so helpful with setting up our loyalty system.

GimokaCoffeeUK
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
23 maj 2024

Outstanding support from Cady, Maxxie, Sophie, and others. Fast service, always responsive, and they consistently help me with my questions.

Hobbykort
Sverige
6 månader användning av appen
10 april 2024

I would 100% recommend Bon Loyalty,

I was with Loyalty Lion from when they started but they kept pressuring me to sign up to a new priced plan 2500% higher than I was paying, no consideration for me being with them since they started, kept threatening to cancel my plan!

I found BON, and wow I am so pleased I did, they are so helpful the support team is there every step of the way to help you.

We have launched to our customers and they are loving the new BON Loyalty program.

Everyone on the support, Anna, Chelsea, Maxxie & Cady is amazing.

I 100% recommend this app for your store.

Mia Tui
Storbritannien
14 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 17 april 2024

5 maj 2024

Very easy app to navigate through. Took only seconds to get help and questions answered. Thank you Anna. You have been amaizing. I would recommend your services without any hesitation.

Scrap en masse
Kanada
15 dagar användning av appen
1 april 2024

This was easy to setup, Anna was amazing and helpful with every detail I needed. This program has alot of customizable options and looks nice as well!

Just Mens Rings
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 8 april 2024

16 maj 2024

Using BON has been a delight. I love the many features to customize my rewards program. When I needed something, customer support is always ready to help in a flash. Special thanks to Maxxie for everything. 5 stars one of my new favorite apps on Shopify.

Go For Fit