BON: Loyalty Rewards Referral , 1 344 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 november 2023

Cara who helped me setting up this app was the best! Great app, and has lots of useful features. I just wish the paid plan was a bit cheaper though.. Thanks!

MyPhoneCase.com
23 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 30 november 2023

Your feedback truly warms our hearts and serves as a reminder of why we're so passionate about what we do 💘

We're here to serve you, and your happiness is our utmost priority. If you ever have further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share. We're dedicated to making your experience even better. 🙏

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

31 januari 2024

Still exploring the possibilities but so far I really like this app. And the support is great! We needed something I could not find in the app settings but Cara helped us really quickly to arrange this!

INGLOT – Make-up, Nagellak & Workshops
Nederländerna
15 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 20 februari 2024

Hi INGLOT,

It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Our whole team is really excited to read your awesome review. With your trust and support, we will certainly work harder to improve our app in the future.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email help@bonloyalty.com.

Best regards,
BON Team

8 januari 2024

This app is really very helpful and in alot of ways better than other apps because they provide 24/7 seamless access to the customer care which has helped me alot setting up my store. The prices might seem high in the beginning but their service advocates it. I would 10/10 recommend everyone out there to try this app for sure. As it's not just about their service but also the value their product adds up to your store making it look more professional and driving more traffic organically.

Her Hues
Indien
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 14 januari 2024

We're thrilled to receive your fantastic 5-star review! Thank you for choosing us!🥰

In case you need help, we are always more than happy to assist you via chat or email at help@bonloyalty.com.

2 februari 2024

We recently made the switch from a much more expensive loyalty program to the one provided by the BON team. We should have done it earlier. We are incredibly grateful for the prompt attention and assistance that the BON team consistently provides whenever we have a question. It is truly remarkable!

Woof Living
Singapore
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 20 februari 2024

Hi Woof Living,

Thank you for posting your positive review. Much appreciated! Your kind words move us forward and we are always ready to go far to provide you the service you deserve

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com. Your satisfaction is always our pride and joy!

Best regards,
BON Team.

6 januari 2024

Great app and awesome free plan with plenty of features.

Customer service is even better - Anna was especially helpful but all the staff at BON have been extremely helpful.

Thanks,
Hugo

The Natural Vet
5 dagar användning av appen

5 november 2023

Extremely fast response - very helpful! Was able to provide easy to follow assistance and fix the problem I was having! Thank you Genie!

FurBabyBracelets
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 8 november 2023

Hi FurBabyBracelets,

Thank you for your lovely review! In BON, we aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your needs every day. We are always happy to assist you and it is our pleasure to always make you satisfied with our app :)

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com, feel free to contact us whenever you need our assistance.

Cheers,
BON team.

26 december 2023

Genie was helpful and fast at replying to my questions! I would recommend this app to all as it is easy to use and the support is great

Jevy K-Beauty & Skincare
Nya Zeeland
5 månader användning av appen

2 december 2023

Chelsea and Anna were great! They were very prompt and provided all the help I needed. Loving the app so far and recommend to anyone who's looking for a reward program for their online store. Navigation is easy and the layout is beautiful.

HE REIGNS OFFICIAL
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 6 december 2023

Dear HE REIGNS OFFICIAL,

We are so happy to receive your five star review 😊 Thank you so much for your kindness and support. Your thoughtfulness means the world to us.

Anytime you need our assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out! Thank you 🙏
Liam
BON team

20 januari 2024

I recently integrated the Bon loyalty program app into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Bon has proven to be a game-changer for customer retention, and I want to highlight the exceptional support I received from Anna, a customer service representative who went above and beyond to ensure my experience was seamless.

HAPPYPETGULF
Förenade Arabemiraten
10 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 29 januari 2024

Hello HAPPYPETGULF

We're honored by your 5-star rating! Thank you for your continued trust and support. 😊🥰

20 december 2023

An awesome app, smooth, pleasant, and in French—it’s the best! Reasonable prices, advanced customization options even for the free plan! The customer service is very friendly, always attentive, and ready to help.

It’s perfect for me !