Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 januari 2024

BON Loyalty Rewards Referral has been a great addition to our shop. Easy to add app and quick response from the support desk. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to add a rewards program.

EcoLuxe Furnishings
6 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 29 januari 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are all so happy that our app and support team can make you feel satisfied! Your wonderful feedback is a huge motivation for us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our merchants.

5 november 2023

Extremely fast response - very helpful! Was able to provide easy to follow assistance and fix the problem I was having! Thank you Genie!

FurBabyBracelets
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 8 november 2023

Hi FurBabyBracelets,

Thank you for your lovely review! In BON, we aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your needs every day. We are always happy to assist you and it is our pleasure to always make you satisfied with our app :)

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com, feel free to contact us whenever you need our assistance.

Cheers,
BON team.

29 november 2023

I like the app, it provides quite a lot of video templates with a reasonable ability to customize messages to audience. Initially I had some challenges with connecting the app to my Tik tok account, but help desk was very responsive and promptly helped to resolve all issues. I recommend this app.

Alartis
Japan
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 6 december 2023

Good day to you Alartis

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you're loving our app ^^ Great UI and timely support are always our goals when developing the app, and we are more than happy to know that it impresses you the most!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a line via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to support you!

All the best,
BON Team.

19 januari 2024

Very good and fast app. It didnt slow my website a bit. Fantastic costumer service.
5/5

GeliranjeNohtov.com
Slovenien
10 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 29 januari 2024

Hello GeliranjeNohtov.com

Thank you for the incredible 5-star review! Your feedback means the world to us and fuels our commitment to delivering top-notch service. We're thrilled you had a great experience and can't wait to welcome you back!

6 december 2023

Very happy with the support, they helped my setting up the loyalte page custom for free.

MilleAllure
Nederländerna
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 12 december 2023

Hello MilleAllure,

We're so grateful for your 5-star rating! Thank you for being an amazing customer. 😌💕

BON Team

5 januari 2024

really nice and efficient app. very easy to set up. my only complaint is you cant activate the welcome email unless you upgrade. while i do understand other options not being available on the free, it would be nice for customers to receive a confirmation welcome email regardless of the plan.

ShadedbyShanell
Ungefär 8 timmar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 14 januari 2024

We're thrilled to receive your fantastic 5-star review! Thank you for choosing us!🥰

In case you need help, we are always more than happy to assist you via chat or email at help@bonloyalty.com.

27 december 2023

I like the app's simplicity and no-nonsense features. It helped alot in customer acquisition and retention with my other businesses, so I am using this now for my latest project. Id like to commend Genie for the very prompt assistance to my queries and request

Bantayan Direct
Filippinerna
17 dagar användning av appen

19 december 2023

Really great customers service from everyone at BON, always really helpful and quick whenever we have needed support.

Ruby Violet Ice Cream & Sorbet
Storbritannien
10 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! Our team are really excited to read your awesome feedback. With your precious support, our team would definitely try harder to provide better features and also better services.

You are always our pride and joy! Please feel free to reach us anytime via live chat or email help@bonloyalty.com as we always welcome you!

All the best,

7 november 2023

Great app, customer service very helpful. They will help you with all kinds of customization to make sure all features works for your store. Highly recommended!

AVT - Ovsonet Ltd
3 månader användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 10 november 2023

Hi AVT - Ovsonet Ltd,

Cheers,
BON team.

31 december 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with the exceptional service I received. Not only did BON provide an amazing platform, but Anna, a member of their team, went above and beyond to ensure my experience was extraordinary.

From the moment I signed up for BON, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface and extensive rewards selection. However, what truly stood out was the personalized attention I received. When I reached out to Anna regarding my trial period, she promptly responded and extended my trial days to allow me more time to explore and enjoy the platform. This gesture demonstrated BON's commitment to customer satisfaction and their willingness to go the extra mile.

What amazed me even further was the exceptional support I received, even on New Year's Eve. Anna was not only responsive but also incredibly helpful. I had a minor issue with a watermark, and her team promptly assisted me in removing it, making my experience on this special day even more enjoyable. The dedication and responsiveness of Anna and her team truly exceeded my expectations.

Thank you, BON, for providing such an outstanding experience. Anna and her team have truly set the bar high for exceptional service and support. I am excited to continue my journey with BON in the future!

Ngai Fong Jewellery & Jade Co.
Hongkong SAR