Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 december 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with the exceptional service I received. Not only did BON provide an amazing platform, but Anna, a member of their team, went above and beyond to ensure my experience was extraordinary.

From the moment I signed up for BON, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface and extensive rewards selection. However, what truly stood out was the personalized attention I received. When I reached out to Anna regarding my trial period, she promptly responded and extended my trial days to allow me more time to explore and enjoy the platform. This gesture demonstrated BON's commitment to customer satisfaction and their willingness to go the extra mile.

What amazed me even further was the exceptional support I received, even on New Year's Eve. Anna was not only responsive but also incredibly helpful. I had a minor issue with a watermark, and her team promptly assisted me in removing it, making my experience on this special day even more enjoyable. The dedication and responsiveness of Anna and her team truly exceeded my expectations.

Thank you, BON, for providing such an outstanding experience. Anna and her team have truly set the bar high for exceptional service and support. I am excited to continue my journey with BON in the future!

Ngai Fong Jewellery & Jade Co.
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär 11 timmar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 14 januari 2024

We're thrilled to receive your fantastic 5-star review! Thank you for choosing us!🥰

In case you need help, we are always more than happy to assist you via chat or email at help@bonloyalty.com.

14 november 2023

We installed Bon a week ago due to a tremendous price increase from our previous loyalty app. We have been using it for 8 days and it's been great. As with any switch there are a few bumps along the way but the customer service has been excellent! It is timely and each representative goes out of their way to help me find answers. In particular, Genie had been extremely helpful.

Adelaide's Boutique
7 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 16 november 2023

Dear Adelaide's Boutique,

Hope you have had a lovely day. Thank you so much for the compliment! It really brightens up our day:) We will try harder to exceed your expectations with our app and support service.

When you need our assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us via chat and email at help@bonloyalty.com. Let's accompany each other for a long time!

BON Team.

16 november 2023

Agent Emile from your Customer Support has been a great help

Nano Singapore Shop
Singapore
Mer än ett år användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 20 november 2023

Dear Nano Singapore Shop,

A big thank you for your fantastic 5-star review! We're thrilled you had a great time with us. Your feedback is incredibly valuable!

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com, feel free to contact us whenever you need our assistance.

With appreciation,
Liam
BON team

10 december 2023

So far it's great! It was easy to set up and install. I had a few questions and Genie was great at answering them and getting back to me quickly - even on a Sunday morning!

Rachel Rene
6 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 12 december 2023

Hello Rachel Rene,

Wow, a glowing 5-star review! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! 😊✨

BON Team

22 december 2023

We decided to trial BON loyalty app for our site, and needed a minor design customization. The staff is very responsive and the dev team got our request taken care of within 1 business day. So far we are happy with the tools and attentiveness of the team! Thank you to the dev team!

Shelf Love Collective
2 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 14 januari 2024

9 november 2023

I wasn't sure if i was going to keep the app but Anna was SOOO helpful i am going to pay for it and it is SOOO easy to use !! and if you need help their customer service is AMAZING!

Three Little Pigs Gifts
Kanada
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 10 november 2023

Hi Three Little Pigs Gifts,

It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Anna is really excited to read this awesome review. This is a great motivation for her and our team to keep going forward and provide better support to merchants like you.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email help@bonloyalty.com.

Best regards,
BON Team.

8 december 2023

I love the app and my customers love it

Émeraude Boutique
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 12 december 2023

Hello Émeraude Boutique,

Your 5-star review put a smile on our faces! Thank you for your kind words and support 😊✨

BON Team

13 december 2023

Genie was very fast and friendly. Looking forward to using BON

Personalize It Toledo
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 18 december 2023

Hello Personalize It Toledo

We're so grateful for your 5-star rating! Thank you for being an amazing customer💕

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a line via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com.
🎄🎅 Best wishes for a joyous Christmas! 🎁

26 november 2023

Anna was super helpful and quick to respond. They removed the BON branding in just a few seconds to make the widget look even better. The app is easy to use and I love that I can better improve my customer satisfaction by using BON.

Illyrian Gems
Nya Zeeland
7 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 30 november 2023

Hi Illyrian Gems,

Thank you for your lovely review! We are always happy to assist you and it is our pleasure to always make you satisfied with our app :)

Cheers,
BON team.

17 november 2023

Anna was absolutely amazing in helping me with everything. I used this app a long time ago when I first started and have always been amazed by how it works and keeps my customers extremely happy. Thank you Anna for helping me out with everything today and for the future.

Simply Organic Soaps
4 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 20 november 2023

Hello Simply Organic Soaps,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5-star review! We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with Anna from the Support team!
If you have further questions, please drop us a line via live chat or email help@bonloyalty.com. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you again!
Liam