BON: Loyalty Rewards Referral , 1 344 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 september 2022

Impecable service from the team over at Smartify Apps, easy tor each and very helpful in any request I've made of them. I've yet to use the app CUSTOMER side, but admin side, it's incredibly user friendly.

BD Cosmos
Kanada
BON Loyalty svarade 29 september 2022

Dear BD Cosmos,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. As we strive to provide excellent service to all our customers, it's pleasing to know you're happy with our support. We look forward to accompanying you on this journey.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us via live chat or help@bonloyalty. We are always here to support you!

27 december 2021

Many great features! Supports multiple languages easily, and so many options to easy customize, and even better - it's free - and the extremely quick support and help by Emile
Can recommend

Lysshoppen
Danmark
BON Loyalty svarade 27 december 2021

Hi Lysshoppen,

Thank you so much for your awesome review, I'm glad that you are loving our app! We always want to provide various customization options and features for our beloved customers, and we can't be happier when we know you like them:) Emile would be really excited when reading this! It's a huge motivation for us to keep going forward.

If you need our assistance, we are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com.

7 juli 2022

I have been looking around for some time trying to find a decent loyalty app. Bon Loyalty is very easy to use with great features. Incredible support staff who respond and help very quickly. They seem to be available day and night and only want to help! Highly recommended.

Starlit
Australien
BON Loyalty svarade 8 juli 2022

Greetings Starlit's team,

You made our day with your trust in our app and your awesome review! Our team are all happy to know that you are satisfied with our support!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We always appreciate you!

27 december 2021

Amazing app, easy to use, great customer service & very usefull app for referall programms and you pay commission via points or Currency as well.

Anewow
BON Loyalty svarade 27 december 2021

Good day to you Anewow,

You really made our day with your trust in our app and your awesome review! We are all happy to know that you are satisfied with our referral program system and our support service :)

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We always appreciate you!

6 oktober 2022

amazing service. representatives are always there to help you if your struggling with the set up. i love this app.

Luxury By Dari
BON Loyalty svarade 9 oktober 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the app team to let them know how we are doing

22 augusti 2022

Brilliant app and all for free if you get in soon. Setup was a breeze but help from Daisy and Cara made it even easier. Highly recommended

Norse Spirit
Storbritannien
BON Loyalty svarade 22 augusti 2022

Good day, Norse Spirit!

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and services! Thank you so much for your kind words. Cara and Daisy said it was nice talking to you and our team can't wait for the next conversation with you ✨

18 maj 2022

Just downloaded the app in an attempt to bring more customers to the shop (new and returning customers). The app is easy to navigate, user-friendly, and has friendly support staff. Thanks for the help Carrey! Hopefully, they bring more new ways to earn points but all in all, a good app despite being free.

Monecious Hair Skin Health
Australien
BON Loyalty svarade 19 maj 2022

Good day to you Monecious Hair Skin Health,

Carrey is jumping with happiness hearing that he could impress you with his service😊 Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We also would like to thank you for your valuable suggestion, as our ultimate goal is to make BON exactly what you need for your business.

Our whole support team is always willing to assist you via live chat and email at help@bonloyalty.com.

30 november 2021

Amazing app to get customers to come back. Easy to use and set up and user friendly for customers. Highly recommend.

NEILA & CO.
Kanada
BON Loyalty svarade 30 november 2021

Good day to you NEILA & CO.,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Your nice words motivate us a lot! Tracy told us that your store has fantastic products and she wants to buy all :)

If you have any other questions, just chat with us or email us at help@bonloyalty.com.

BON team

4 juli 2022

I needed a new loyalty programme to use on my beauty store, BON Loyalty Rewards has been absolutely perfect, I love that I can customize the widget and offer my customers a variety of ways to earn and spend their points. I have had only the BEST service from the team who have gone above and beyond to help me. Special mention to Emile and Cara. Thanks!

Magnolia Beauty
Nya Zeeland
BON Loyalty svarade 5 juli 2022

Dear Magnolia Beauty,

On behalf of all BON team, thank you for such kind words addressed to us! It is such a huge boost to us that you appreciate our various customization options. We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time!

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or help@bonloyalty.com.

BON team

12 juli 2022

So far I am loving the app for what it offers for me and my customers! Customer support was amazing. Sunny made me feel like she truly cared about me and my business! That is a HUGE in my book!

The Ruffled Daisy
BON Loyalty svarade 13 juli 2022

Dear The Ruffled Daisy,

We're so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts our hearts here at BON! We work hard on making our service better every day and this has been our reward - to have such lovely customers like you. Sunny was on cloud-nine reading your feedback, she also said that your story truly inspired her🥰

Whenever you need us, our whole team is more than happy to assist you via chat and email at help@bonloyalty.com.