Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 februari 2024

I absolutely love this app. It is exactly what I needed for my customers. It gives so many options for reward point earnings whether you use the free version or paid! The customer service is absolutely wonderful. I honestly, can't boast enough. I needed my email changed to my website's and the agent I got named, Cara, was absolutely amazing! It got worked out quickly as well. I would highly recommend Bon Loyalty Rewards!

Soaporah
16 dagar användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 8 april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

9 maj 2024

Customer service really nice and reactive.
Thanks to Anna, Maxxie and Mia for all :)

La Maison du Bleuet
7 månader användning av appen
22 mars 2024

Chelsea has been so helpful with our setup of our loyalty scheme, they helped with the custom development we needed to make the app work for us, would recommend using for loyalty schemes

Dynamic Office Solutions
Storbritannien
14 dagar användning av appen

20 april 2024

The team quickly solved my issues when i used the app. Bon loyalty has a whole development team behind to satisfy your needs. Thank you for that.

Lesavan
Kanada
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
2 mars 2024

Great App!

i can assure you all if you want to grow and excel your business. this is it."key point'' the customer support team is amazing! they will swiftly help you through every step of the way. BIG BIG! shoutout to Lindsey!

MuscleVita
Nederländerna
15 dagar användning av appen

11 mars 2024

Having undertaken a preliminary exploration of BON Loyalty, I find it to be a cost-effective solution that meets my basic loyalty program needs. The customer service has been exceptional, with timely and helpful assistance. I look forward to the development of additional integrations to enhance its functionality.

Giraffe Tools
7 dagar användning av appen

20 mars 2024

We were previously using Rise.Ai, however, it has very limited features, outdated interface and is very expensive.

Switching to Bon has been absolutely amazing so far! We have received lightning speed support from the team (Anna, Emile, Chelsea) and we are able to customize the interface of the app with the help of the Dev Team (Cahn). We are now able to offer a ton more ways to earn and redeem points. The fees are alot cheaper as well, so that's a bonus!

We highly recommend this app!

THE LASH SHOP
4 dagar användning av appen

13 mars 2024

it was nice talking to Anna one of the members of this great project program, i am really impressed on how smooth and fast they work, for me efficiency and consistency are main positive points that make them apart from others, not to forget the creativity part and efforts they have put to make a ideal program to attract more customers and overwhelm audiences all around the world.

Rise Lovely Surprise
Spanien
4 dagar användning av appen

18 april 2024

Easy to use, and the customer service is exceptional. I worked with Anna today and she was delightful. So kind and helpful.

Style Dots
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
18 februari 2024

Excellent customer service !!! Thank you Anna for the quick and professional support you extended.

BLOSSOMS
Oman
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
BON Loyalty svarade 20 februari 2024

Hello BLOSSOMS,

We're so grateful for your 5-star rating! Thank you for being an amazing customer. 😌💕

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a line via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com.

Mia