BON Loyalty Rewards & Referral

Loyalty program app (point, referral, VIP & rewards program)

Price: Free

2ABNORMAL

Location Vietnam

i love it. customer service is also awesome. i would love use Bon for my website for a long time. thankyou

somethingsallyco

So far I have only set up the app and haven't seen it in action yet, but the set up was very user-friendly and the support was very good. Anna helped me even outside of office hours to answer my questions and help me get things installed the way I wanted them. So far so good.

Petazi Pet Supplies

This has to be one of the best reward apps I have used. This app has a lot of customization options way more than any other app. I highly recommend this app for any store that wants a reward system. Would also like to thank Daisy from support she was very help, kind, and polite made the whole process fast and easy.

Cruz Lash

So far I am impressed with how well this app is. They provide a great way to keep customers excited and entertained with gaining points to redeem points. A great way to keep customer loyalty as well. Their customer service is beyond great. Anna answered all my questions and she made sure to help me with everything i needed. I would love to get Anna for customer service again, she went beyond my expectations.

PET PALS

Location Peru

Awesome! Easy to use and customize! And there is a lot of parameters to set according your different needs.

UNGUENTARII

We selected this app after trying others that add in too many features that we wanted to implement in other ways. Bon's loyalty program app has a great feature set without adding in complex gift card functionality, which we would prefer to manage through native Shopify processes. Their online documentation is great and customer support through chat has been excellent. Daisy in particular was a great help in answering all of my questions and making sure I had direct access to the information online. Highly recommended!

porterfi

Daisy did an amazing job helping me out as I started to navigate the customization options for the app. I'm excited to dive in more and get my referral program going asap.

fawnactive

Location Singapore

Cara was supportive and responsive! BON is a generous app, and is intuitive and easy to use! Strongly recommend!

Hi Celine and Fawnactive team,

We are so glad that our team, especially Cara has been able to support you promptly. Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review so that we can work tirelessly to improve our app even more.

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Best regards,
BON Team.

Winsome Boutique

Anna was a great help in getting this program up and running for our shop!! I am pleased so far! I would reccommend.

June 23, 2022

Greetings to you, Winsome Boutique!

Anna and BON developers would like to send a big THANK YOU for your taking the time and leaving us such an awesome review! Your recommendations are the best motivation for us 💕

We are here always striving to exceed our customers' expectations and make sure that you are satisfied!

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com, feel free to contact us whenever you need our assistance.

Cheers,
BON team.

Ivy's Boutique

Daisy was so helpful today! I had the longest list of questions and she was very patient and knowledgeable. Very pleased with Bon

Hi Ivy's Boutique,

We're glad to hear that we're the one you looking for. We really appreciate you being a customer. Daisy and our Dev team are here for you anytime.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email help@bonloyalty.com.

Best regards,