BON Loyalty Rewards & Referral

Loyalty program app (point, referral, VIP & rewards program)

Price: Free

Romance Is A Book

Setup was very easy and customer service was great to help us get setup, app had all the functionalities I needed for my store.

August 9, 2022

Dear Saleem from Romance Is A Book

We thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the next amazing week! It is very motivating and warm words of yours, and we are super happy to know that they are addressed to us ^^

Allow me to thank you once again for a five-star review - and please feel free to contact us via live chat or email help@bonloyalty.com. We are always happy to see you 😍

Cheers,

Kef

Location Pakistan

Customer support is excellent, especially Tracy and Daisy helped me a lot in setting up the program and dealing with my queries. Excited to use the app on my website!

August 9, 2022

Hello Kef

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with BON Support Team, especially Tracy and Daisy. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to serve you!

The Prickly Pig Boutique

Cara's customer service was amazing and prompt. I have been needing a great rewards system and I am excited to work with BON Loyalty.

Sending hugs to you Carlee,

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your amazing review. It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with BON :) Thank you a lot for entrusting in our app! I'll make sure to pass this review to Cara, she'll definitely be so excited to read this.

Best regards,

Spiritualcancergirlcrystals

App is very consumer friendly. UI is simple and easy to understand. Had a wonderful time interacting with support staff. Isaac and Cara were amazing!

Good day to you Alexis,

Thanks a ton for writing us this lovely review 😍 Our team, Cara and Issac, are always there for you in case you need any assistance. "UI is simple, Customer Support Team is friendly" - for us, this is the best compliment ever!

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live-chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Loafers

Location Egypt

Perfect app! thank you Cara for your help and thank you BON for that amazing experience! will tell my friends about it for sure

Hi Robert,

Dear Abdelrhman from loafers-eg.myshopify.com,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are so glad that our support team, especially Cara, has been able to support you promptly! We're so delighted to know that BON has become a part of your store, and we will strive to provide you the best service as possible.

Please stay in touch and reach out to us if you need any help in the future.

向陽房 SHINEHOUSE

Location Taiwan

Great rewards app in Shopify, very easy to use.Great customer serive, sloved my problems in few minutes.

Dear Johnny from 向陽房 SHINEHOUSE

Thank you for such kind and warm feedback. Daisy and our whole team were very happy to read your sincere review. It is our great pleasure that you've visited our service and decide on our product. We appreciate your trust and time.

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com, feel free to contact us whenever you need our assistance.

Tilth & Oak

I went through a bunch of different loyalty programs and this was my favorite. Customer service from Cara was amazing and we even problem solved together some things. Here’s to giving our customers an amazing reward program

Hi Robert,

Allow me, on behalf of all members of our friendly team, to thank you for such kind and warm words addressed to us. We were very pleased to read your sincere review. It is very respectful that you appreciate our one of the most important qualities - prompt support! Cara and my whole team will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time!

The Modern Farmhouse

Emile helped me very quickly. The problem she sold actually helped me with another issue I was having on my shopify site.

Hello Debbie

It was great to hear that you enjoyed BON app after 3 months working with BON team. We really appreciate your detailed review and the fact that your issue was solved by Emile, one of our team member.

We appreciate hearing about your experience and your thoughts. Your comments are really helpful in highlighting opportunities to improve our service even further!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

dacraftlab

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best Customer Service in the game! Needed some help with a few things and Cara got me the help I needed within minutes. The app is flawlessly designed . Your rewards will look nice on your website.

Hello Pablo and Dacraftlab,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re very happy to hear that we met your expectations and Cara the customer support agent was able to assist you quickly!

zengazworldwide

Location United Arab Emirates

Very helpful and easy to use. highly recommend. Their support is always there to assist and on time - super friendly too. I spoke to Emile!

Hello Zengazworldwide,

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us and we’re so pleased that you recommend BON app and the support from Emile. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61