The Mass Media Marketplace

The Mass Media Marketplace

by BON2 Media Services

Advertise & sell within the streaming video marketplace.

sex whisperer

This app is great !! At $33/yr I now have more time to strategize and build my shop. This is the ticket.

305 Smooth Collections

I love the idea behind this app. I also love that its under 35 dollars per year! This means I can focus on other hustles I have going on to get my business off the ground.
The team at BON2 Studios are very kind. Very accountable and straightforward. Im pulling for you guys. Good job and thanks for the publishing help!

February 17, 2020

Thanks for your review, Allen! Wishing you much success on your journey.

Warm Regards

PolitiCoolClothing

This application brought our store 0 traffic sales or engagement.

The application will not stay logged into my bon2tv account. No clear way to login on the bon2tv website as a publisher/advertiser.

Spending money on the "Marketing" campaign side of this was totally worthless. Took our money and delivered nothing. This is most likely caused by the content of our store (political clothing).... However if they accepted our store into their marketplace then our campaign should have delivered something.....

WIll be un-installing after all incurred charges are reversed...

February 17, 2020

Hello there,
We are super disappointed that you feel this way. Especially since you signed up with us Feb 9th when our app was Free. It's only been a week since you've joined and you have run a campaign at our minimum $10 rate. It's going to be difficult on any platform on this planet to see dramatic results in less than a week and only $10.
Furthermore, we observed that you published 64 products. Of which only 9 have unique product ID's. All others were duplicates. Please reach out to us and we'll help with this.
Finally. Your products contain what many would deem to be hate speech. BON2tv reserves the right to refuse engagement in politics & "hate" when observed. We have other politically charged shops on our platform but have not been flagged for "hate". -Sorry. Please send our apologies to your cats and dogs.
Warm regards,

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

The response was quick and i was able to solve the issue. Good to know that someone even on a Christmas Day was working and feels the responsibility to answer a customer....good job Bon2TV...

I just installed the app and when i tried to create a campaign, it says no products available and the error was: Unable to import products
Make the products available to BON2tv and try again Not sure what step needs to be done to import the products, and there is no option on the bon2tvpage to import either. Hanu

December 25, 2019

Hello Hanu,
I hope our reply to your review in the email was helpful. Because of your experience, we will also include a step by step guide to making products available to BON2tv & Shopping in our listing very soon.

Warm Regards,

TuTu's Goodies

At first I was skeptical because the app is totally free! But then after publishing and spending some time on the platform, It's pretty insane to see my products next to big brands in fashion videos or movie trailers. And it was easy to publish to their platform! This is definitely how all videos could be in the future. Wow!
Sooner or later they'll probably start charging for the app but I bet it wouldn't ever be as much as other marketplaces.
I would say the only thing about running campaigns is that I had to put some time into the keywords that describe my hoodies. But once I got in touch with their customer service team it was pretty straight forward.

TDOnly

The future of marketing for me! I can't believe I can advertise my products and be seen next to the top celebrities, actors, and athletes in the world. I would typically have to pay tons of dollars to get that exposure, but not with BON2tv.

October 30, 2019

Thanks! We are definitely trying our best to bring forward more resources to merchants like yourself where brand visibility isn't always accessible.