The Mass Media Marketplace

The Mass Media Marketplace

by BON2 Media Services

Publish what you offer within streaming video applications.

djesupplies

I think I made the right decision to try this company out. They cost less than Amazon. Advertise to people in a different way than Google & Instagram. I paid the one-time fee & published.

EZ Monster Deals

This app is brand awareness exactly where people actually spend tons of their time! Yes, I’ll admit its technology is new and probably needs some tweaking here and there. But you just dont see anything like this from anyone else at this level.

happymash

I have made quite a lot of blunders by choosing expensive services with zero value. One fine day someone recommended The Mass Media Marketplace for advertising my products in a budget-friendly manner. I was genuinely surprised after availing their services because my expectations were initially low. The keyword sync campaigns are legit. The service provided was just comparable to any other service...better than FB & Instagram rules and robotics for sure

Emporio Magno

I Have bought the app like 2 day ago , I did manage to field all easy and quickly but when I am just one step to create the campaign it's always show "Saving Data just wait" I am stock in the same place , pleas can some one help me . Thank you.

Sock Panda

I downloaded this app and trying to do paid advertising, but extremely low traffic. I could have lived with this, but I've written two emails and called once for assistance and have not been responded to. I will give this one more day. If I am not responded to I will notify Shopify about a problem here and demand my money back.

Still nothing from these guys. - I would be very careful about using them.

Been in business long time (9 years) - this is the first time I experienced anything like the poor customer service I am getting (only responded to because Shopify is now involved). What a nightmare!

I deleted this marketplace. Let the buyer beware!

MIKOL

Careful of using this app. Just wanted to test it out, but can't even get it to run. Additionally, you have to run ads on their platform, which you might as well spend on Instagram and Facebook. Lastly, it's incredibly hard to reach customer service as I've emailed them through shopify and email as well as trying to message them on facebook.

Art-O-Rama

Update: Thanks for getting back to me. The app is now working and my products have been published. I will update this review with my experience using this marketplace.

----------- Original Review ---------------
*** This is a temporary 1-star review, to see if they solve my problem ***

I've paid 33 dollars and installed the app. After installed, I followed the instructions on their website, including the Mass Media channel on my products, but, every time I click in PUBLISHING, I receive the following message: 'Unable to import products'. I've contacted them through their website (they don't have a contact email or messaging service on their app), and here I am, still waiting.

July 12, 2020

Hello,
Sorry for the publishing communication problems. We admittedly had an API problem with Shopify. The issue has been resolved and you can now publish and run campaigns as expected.

Warm regards

Abegyuh

When it comes to advertising cost, this is priced within my budget and I highly recommend for any company looking to advertise!!

Car Dealzz

I have 1500+ products reaqdy to sell, but not sure how it works. I would like to target my audience into Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK but I can just choose one place. I think I need some support guidance in using this App.

Regards.

April 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. To start targeting customers you choose the best category that your products would best sell with. Your catalog seems to fit our "Automotive" community. After you've published your products and run campaigns the keywords you choose along with your desired budget will be top factors for showcasing your products.
Keywords that would be best for your store would be some like this and in this order: Automotive, accessories, {product type}, {product detail}.
***Repeat {product type} and {product detail} for multiple products***
Note the "Automotive, accessories" distinction ensures that you are selling to the appropriate & interested audience.

Keep Strong and Healthy

I have bought the APP, and I try to add a campaign and when I go to the save data steps, it always shows "saving data" and can't go to next step. Anyone can help to fix? Or I will apply to refund.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for notifying us about this. Our server was temporarily down. We have fixed the issue and you may continue with your campaign.

Warm Regards.