The Mass Media Marketplace

The Mass Media Marketplace

by BON2 Media Services

Advertising & sales within broadcast TV & streaming video.

Keep Strong and Healthy

I have bought the APP, and I try to add a campaign and when I go to the save data steps, it always shows "saving data" and can't go to next step. Anyone can help to fix? Or I will apply to refund.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for notifying us about this. Our server was temporarily down. We have fixed the issue and you may continue with your campaign.

Warm Regards.

PolitiCoolClothing

This application brought our store 0 traffic sales or engagement.

The application will not stay logged into my bon2tv account. No clear way to login on the bon2tv website as a publisher/advertiser.

Spending money on the "Marketing" campaign side of this was totally worthless. Took our money and delivered nothing. This is most likely caused by the content of our store (political clothing).... However if they accepted our store into their marketplace then our campaign should have delivered something.....

WIll be un-installing after all incurred charges are reversed...

February 17, 2020

Hello there,
We are super disappointed that you feel this way. Especially since you signed up with us Feb 9th when our app was Free. It's only been a week since you've joined and you have run a campaign at our minimum $10 rate. It's going to be difficult on any platform on this planet to see dramatic results in less than a week and only $10.
Furthermore, we observed that you published 64 products. Of which only 9 have unique product ID's. All others were duplicates. Please reach out to us and we'll help with this.
Finally. Your products contain what many would deem to be hate speech. BON2tv reserves the right to refuse engagement in politics & "hate" when observed. We have other politically charged shops on our platform but have not been flagged for "hate". -Sorry. Please send our apologies to your cats and dogs.
Warm regards,