The Mass Media Marketplace

The Mass Media Marketplace

by BON2 Media Services

Publish what you offer within streaming video applications.

Emporio Magno

I Have bought the app like 2 day ago , I did manage to field all easy and quickly but when I am just one step to create the campaign it's always show "Saving Data just wait" I am stock in the same place , pleas can some one help me . Thank you.

Sock Panda

I downloaded this app and trying to do paid advertising, but extremely low traffic. I could have lived with this, but I've written two emails and called once for assistance and have not been responded to. I will give this one more day. If I am not responded to I will notify Shopify about a problem here and demand my money back.

Still nothing from these guys. - I would be very careful about using them.

Been in business long time (9 years) - this is the first time I experienced anything like the poor customer service I am getting (only responded to because Shopify is now involved). What a nightmare!

I deleted this marketplace. Let the buyer beware!

MIKOL

Careful of using this app. Just wanted to test it out, but can't even get it to run. Additionally, you have to run ads on their platform, which you might as well spend on Instagram and Facebook. Lastly, it's incredibly hard to reach customer service as I've emailed them through shopify and email as well as trying to message them on facebook.

Keep Strong and Healthy

I have bought the APP, and I try to add a campaign and when I go to the save data steps, it always shows "saving data" and can't go to next step. Anyone can help to fix? Or I will apply to refund.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for notifying us about this. Our server was temporarily down. We have fixed the issue and you may continue with your campaign.

Warm Regards.

PolitiCoolClothing

This application brought our store 0 traffic sales or engagement.

The application will not stay logged into my bon2tv account. No clear way to login on the bon2tv website as a publisher/advertiser.

Spending money on the "Marketing" campaign side of this was totally worthless. Took our money and delivered nothing. This is most likely caused by the content of our store (political clothing).... However if they accepted our store into their marketplace then our campaign should have delivered something.....

WIll be un-installing after all incurred charges are reversed...

February 17, 2020

Hello there,
We are super disappointed that you feel this way. Especially since you signed up with us Feb 9th when our app was Free. It's only been a week since you've joined and you have run a campaign at our minimum $10 rate. It's going to be difficult on any platform on this planet to see dramatic results in less than a week and only $10.
Furthermore, we observed that you published 64 products. Of which only 9 have unique product ID's. All others were duplicates. Please reach out to us and we'll help with this.
Finally. Your products contain what many would deem to be hate speech. BON2tv reserves the right to refuse engagement in politics & "hate" when observed. We have other politically charged shops on our platform but have not been flagged for "hate". -Sorry. Please send our apologies to your cats and dogs.
Warm regards,