The Mass Media Marketplace

The Mass Media Marketplace

by BON2 Media Services

Publish what you offer within streaming video applications.

djesupplies

I think I made the right decision to try this company out. They cost less than Amazon. Advertise to people in a different way than Google & Instagram. I paid the one-time fee & published.

EZ Monster Deals

This app is brand awareness exactly where people actually spend tons of their time! Yes, I’ll admit its technology is new and probably needs some tweaking here and there. But you just dont see anything like this from anyone else at this level.

happymash

I have made quite a lot of blunders by choosing expensive services with zero value. One fine day someone recommended The Mass Media Marketplace for advertising my products in a budget-friendly manner. I was genuinely surprised after availing their services because my expectations were initially low. The keyword sync campaigns are legit. The service provided was just comparable to any other service...better than FB & Instagram rules and robotics for sure

Abegyuh

When it comes to advertising cost, this is priced within my budget and I highly recommend for any company looking to advertise!!

sex whisperer

This app is great !! At $33/yr I now have more time to strategize and build my shop. This is the ticket.

305 Smooth Collections

I love the idea behind this app. I also love that its under 35 dollars per year! This means I can focus on other hustles I have going on to get my business off the ground.
The team at BON2 Studios are very kind. Very accountable and straightforward. Im pulling for you guys. Good job and thanks for the publishing help!

February 17, 2020

Thanks for your review, Allen! Wishing you much success on your journey.

Warm Regards
BON2 Studios

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

The response was quick and i was able to solve the issue. Good to know that someone even on a Christmas Day was working and feels the responsibility to answer a customer....good job Bon2TV...

I just installed the app and when i tried to create a campaign, it says no products available and the error was: Unable to import products
Make the products available to BON2tv and try again Not sure what step needs to be done to import the products, and there is no option on the bon2tvpage to import either. Hanu

December 25, 2019

Hello Hanu,
I hope our reply to your review in the email was helpful. Because of your experience, we will also include a step by step guide to making products available to BON2tv & Shopping in our listing very soon.

Warm Regards,
BON2 Studios

TuTu's Goodies

I tried it because the app is totally free! But after publishing and spending some time on the platform, It's pretty insane to see my products next to big brands in fashion videos or music videos. And it was easy to publish to their platform! This is definitely how all videos should be in the future. Wow!
Sooner or later they'll probably start charging for the app but I bet it wouldn't ever be as much as other marketplaces.
I would say the only thing about running campaigns is that I had to put some time into the keywords that describes my products.

TDOnly

The future of marketing for me! I can't believe I can advertise my products and be seen next to the top celebrities, actors, and athletes in the world. I would typically have to pay tons of dollars to get that exposure, but not with BON2tv.

October 30, 2019

Thanks! We are definitely trying our best to bring forward more resources to merchants like yourself where brand visibility isn't always accessible.