Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Bonanza, list your products and manage orders.

KIngsmans Cranium

i used this app for bonanza it helped me upload products. the customer service is great they really really help u alot

SoufraShop

Very helpful. Karshit answered all my questions.

I would highly recommend this service for anyone who is interested in Bonanza

February 13, 2020

Thanks for sharing the words of appreciation. We aim to give you the same experience throughout your stay with us and we wish that the integration fulfills all your needs. In case you have any questions feel free to connect with us. Once again thanks for all the appreciation. Your words mean a lot to us.

Thanks
Team CedCommerce

AWsome Prints

An excellent app. Must have an app for Shopify & Bonanza users. customer/technical support gets 5 stars. Highly recommend it. Trust me, this app will save you tons of time.

Mae Bella

I was overwhelmed with the many different things that was involved in categorization and profiling but Karshit was always there to have my back and helped bring my new store a success instead of the train wreck it was headed. Definitely recommend. Support is very nice and understanding. No judgements when you are lacking in the technology department. Thank you Karshit

KINNMO

The best customer service of any platform hands down. Lightning-fast with Tech support and chat support. Help is only a click away. Don't have to wait for days for support. Sometimes on chat, they contact you and ask is there anything they can help you with. that's crazy to even think that CedCommerce support is the best and the best platform. If I can give 10 stars I would. Just being honest. Thank you

M•USE Fashion

technical support has been great help and truly resourceful when it comes to helping me get the integration all carried out in a prompt manner.

It's easy to use and you don't really need to spend too much time of figuring out how it works best for your business.

S@Ssons

This app takes alittle bit of effort watch the tutorial before you do anything suppotrt is always there

BOOBADABUH

The App works great. All my products got uploaded easily. The profiling feature is amazing as I was able to categorize the products very easily and set shipping as per my requirement. Profile Cloning made it easy for me to create the profiles quickly.

The bulk upload feature was able to allow me to upload products in bulk and got listed quickly. All my product information shows correctly and the price and inventory updates automatically

Looking forward to my first order on Bonanza. So far the App has been great and I am really happy to be working with CedCommerce. Amazing Developers and Support Staff has been brilliant in handling all my queries. I cannot say in words how amazing and helpful Adeebe has been with handling my accounts. I am honestly considering offering her a job in my company.

Thanks a lot CedCommerce, keep up the good work !!

Junkdrawercoolfinds.com

I have been using this app for several weeks now and it is terrific. If you don't understand something ask. If you have a suggestion tell them. If you need help they are always there and wonderful to work with. Thank you all for the great service!!

Teammvpsports

I signed up for 12 month plan so you know what I think of it. Saves a lot of time.Support group is very helpful but not needed much. Integration with Bonanza went smoothly. if only it made coffee as well............

Previous 1 3 4