Bonanza Integration

Sell on Bonanza, list your products and manage orders.

From $40/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Marick Booster

Time spent using app About 2 months

Staff is friendly and easy to reach out to whenever have concerns. Learning how to use the app is fun and great.

MicroTextile

I really enjoyed the customer support they helped me get my account set up and running and now im ready for a successful journey.

Horizon Warehouse Sale

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have detailed questions that need patience, effort, and help from the support team member assigned, to link and fetch the products from Shopify to Bonanza. Whenever I flagged an issue I'm facing to the support team they always work with me to resolve it and a lot of times work it themselves to make sure the job is done. Very satisfying positive interaction and it is very motivating to always reach them. Especial thanks to Jason Roy-BDA for all the time and efforts he put to resolve issues.

APSavings

Time spent using app About 1 month

I must say that this was a challenge setting up. But with the help with this guy, he made it look so easy and kept me wanting to learn more. It's a good thing when you have agents who really try to help us out compared to those who just like sending link. We all learn in different ways. This is the type of agent that I'm always looking for on these platforms. Keep up the good work my friend.

Northwest Liquidations

Time spent using app About 2 months

I contacted support today and I was helped right way, with the issue I was having, it wasn't with the program, it was something I didn't do myself. Support helped me out and got things all taken care of. Great group of people to work with

Online24-7 Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent product and excellent customer support they helped and showed my everything all the way from scratch

VIP Extensions

The team here is outstanding. Knowing that they are capable of handling my etsy setup, i felt they would be great with the Bonzanza setup. No second thoughts and i am happy to give them a 5 star review. Best of luck.

Hey Tech Store

Location France

The support team is really helpful, they helped me with all my concerns. It's a really great app and great team.

Top Content | POD Collection | Free Shipping

Good staff, good app. Waiting for sales, hopefully not too long. I recommend these guys. Thank You so much

Items Legend

I highly recommend this app if your looking for a site to sell your products and looking for a platform with strong customer support team who will go a step or 2 farther to boost you up. there booth style is cool, as far as sales i just started and i haven't put in as much yet due to schedule but i will return to update my experience shortly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6