Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Bonanza

S@Ssons

This app takes alittle bit of effort watch the tutorial before you do anything suppotrt is always there

BOOBADABUH

The App works great. All my products got uploaded easily. The profiling feature is amazing as I was able to categorize the products very easily and set shipping as per my requirement. Profile Cloning made it easy for me to create the profiles quickly.

The bulk upload feature was able to allow me to upload products in bulk and got listed quickly. All my product information shows correctly and the price and inventory updates automatically

Looking forward to my first order on Bonanza. So far the App has been great and I am really happy to be working with CedCommerce. Amazing Developers and Support Staff has been brilliant in handling all my queries. I cannot say in words how amazing and helpful Adeebe has been with handling my accounts. I am honestly considering offering her a job in my company.

Thanks a lot CedCommerce, keep up the good work !!

Junkdrawercoolfinds.com

I have been using this app for several weeks now and it is terrific. If you don't understand something ask. If you have a suggestion tell them. If you need help they are always there and wonderful to work with. Thank you all for the great service!!

Teammvpsports

I signed up for 12 month plan so you know what I think of it. Saves a lot of time.Support group is very helpful but not needed much. Integration with Bonanza went smoothly. if only it made coffee as well............

British Heritage Brands

Customer support has been excellent Shivalika, Karshit and Dan very helpful and very clever in resolving any issues five stars. For .90 cents a day you cant ask for a lot, I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Etsy. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied. I am using their Fruugo, etsy app and looking at Magenative mobile app looks good. British Heritage brands

Trivoshop.com

Nice integration with shopify. Looking forward to sales from this marketplace!. Thanks for your prompt support

YoungStylesTee

The app works very well for Bonanza integration and the support team is very helpful. Thanks so much for your service.

Pellatt Cornucopia

I used this app to send my Shopify products on Bonanza marketplace, and it worked much better than I imagined.
As there is a feature to add item traits, which helps in getting better ranking for your products. once you are done with profiling and item traits, the app takes just a few moments to send all that data on Bonanza, and guess what, the app helped to manages orders on bonanza through Shopify, I loved this feature.
The CedCommerce team helped me through all the processes, this app is worth the cost. They will stand beside you in to answer all your question.
A BIG SHOUTOUT FOR THE APP AND CEDCOMMERCE TEAM!!

Electronicssto32

I really like this App, it has made my life a lot easier.

I am new to Bonanza Marketplace and the team guided me through the process and helped me manage me to upload my product With the bulk upload and profile cloning feature it became a lot easy for me to map my product quickly and upload them on Bonanza. The App also provides an import/export feature through which I was able to fill the necessary attributes in the form of item traits quickly and easily. Much to my liking, the app makes a Shopify Seller like me really happy as I am now selling in sync with Bonanza and Shopify.

Not to forget about the support which has guided me so well that I now can easily handle the app on my own.
I am still learning on the new features like meta field attributes and the team has been really patient in guiding me.

Really happy with the App, Support and now I have more than 5000+ Products Live on Bonanza and looking forward to checking the other Apps too with the developer.

Great Job Guys !!

KicksWorldwide

The app is brilliant and does the hardwork for you. If you get stuck the support if fast and efficient. Karshit is a support legend and has helped me numerous times, solving my issues within minutes.

Previous 1 3 4