Booking App by Webkul

Booking App by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Sell and Manage Booking | Appointment | Rent type Product

Studio Cycle Maglia Rosa

At first, it's take some time to get used with the configuration in order to build different types of product but once you know how the features and how to build your product, it's pretty easy to use. You can do pretty much all kind of product booking. Customer support is fast and efficient. I used another Webkul app in the past with another ecommerce platform and their app was also very efficient and robust. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!

Hochland Wear

I had a little difficulty in the installation, but the support was perfect and everything works perfectly

Santuariodelasluciernagasmx

I'm impressed by both the easiness on how to setup products and reservations, but also by their custemer service.
They took care of the installation at no cost and even helped configured the labeling colors so my store looks better.
I am please with the app and their amazing customer service team.

ccminibins

They fixed my issues right away via chat, in a timely fashion. I am very pleased with the APP itself .

Grittel

Ayush Kansal. Thank you for your help. Webkul support is professional and very helpful.I am very appropriated.

TechCaban

Amazing APP, communication with the developers is good, they answer all my questions on time. I highly recommend this application.

Go vvith U

Webkul support is very nice. today, I got a problem with my app. so I contact them for help. I found that their support works very fast and very calm.

OutdoorTravelGear.com

I have been interacting with Ayush Kansal for about a week now, for various issues I was facing during installation of this app. All issues have been resolved until now. Some of the basic features are missing from this app, which I would expect in a paid app, related to RENTAL TYPE. Hope that the Webkul Team continuously listens to customers and enhances the features of the Booking App at a fast pace, so that we can continue using this service. Thank you for great customer care... keep up the good work!

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We have noted all your suggestions as provided and we will try to implement them as soon as we can.
Thank you.

o-propre

Vraiment super application et le support est au top du top ! Je recommande ! Merci pour tout ! je conseil à tous cet application !

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Im glad you are happy with the support. Will surely pass on the message to the support team :)

The Dufraines

Top notch service to get started! Recommend based on the set up and will review once used for a bit but super happy with it to start with. Great flexibility in booking settings!

Hi, Thank you for the review.
I can see that the 6 different booking types provided in the app helped you setting up the store.
If you have any queries, please feel free to connect.

Previous 1