Booking App by Webkul

Booking App by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Sell and Manage Booking | Appointment | Rent type Product

TechCaban

Amazing APP, communication with the developers is good, they answer all my questions on time. I highly recommend this application.

Go vvith U

Webkul support is very nice. today, I got a problem with my app. so I contact them for help. I found that their support works very fast and very calm.

OutdoorTravelGear.com

I have been interacting with Ayush Kansal for about a week now, for various issues I was facing during installation of this app. All issues have been resolved until now. Some of the basic features are missing from this app, which I would expect in a paid app, related to RENTAL TYPE. Hope that the Webkul Team continuously listens to customers and enhances the features of the Booking App at a fast pace, so that we can continue using this service. Thank you for great customer care... keep up the good work!

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We have noted all your suggestions as provided and we will try to implement them as soon as we can.
Thank you.

o-propre

Vraiment super application et le support est au top du top ! Je recommande ! Merci pour tout ! je conseil à tous cet application !

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Im glad you are happy with the support. Will surely pass on the message to the support team :)

The Dufraines

Top notch service to get started! Recommend based on the set up and will review once used for a bit but super happy with it to start with. Great flexibility in booking settings!

Hi, Thank you for the review.
I can see that the 6 different booking types provided in the app helped you setting up the store.
If you have any queries, please feel free to connect.

InteriorDesignsToGo.com

Very helpful in helping fix a couple issues and he even went out of his way to help me with a couple other edits to make my cart more presentable!

MOVMNT Method

What a helpful team at Webkul! I installed the booking app and I had troubles when pressing the "Book Now" button, the Cart didn't refreshed automatically on my Custom theme with Shopify. Very unpleasant and strange problem but the Webkul team never gave up trying to find a solution even when it was already after working ours. They worked more then two ours on this problem. So thank you so much for all the help because I also asked additional questions that also got answered. Special thanks to Supriya for her patience and making sure it worked perfectly.

Zionn

This app proved quite useful for me and is pretty easy to implement. And the support team especially Pooja is awesome to work with and is super fast to respond to any queries that you may have and also very patient with any doubts/questions that you may have.

BBWJ

Webkul has an amazing product with exceptional customer service. I was struggling with proper implementation and they responded swiftly and effectively. I highly recommend them over any other booking app!

Good Look Therapy

Great booking app and outstanding support team !
The team helped me to entirely configure the module to meet my needs, and I had a few... !!