Booking App by Webkul

Booking App by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Sell and Manage Booking | Appointment | Rent type Product

Have.Rent

Super fast technical support! App is working correctly, made some changes for free. 5 star review :)

The Fun Empire Shop

Awesome app! Customer support is friendly, knowledgeable, very responsive & efficient. They went all out to help us implement the codes for our themes. Perfect!!!

Mikael GRAMFORT

Great
The application works very well and the customer service and top . I had small installation problems and they helped me a lot

EXPAT VILLAGE

Great APP so far and excellent customer support provided ...they helped us a lot for some customization problems on the platform. Thanks so much to all the team !

nest.earth

Amazing and easy to use app. We had some questions, scheduled a call with customer support and Ayush helped us a lot! Now we can operate our website assured of the steps to follow. Thank you so so much! 5 stars customer service!

wine to table

great app, easy to us. multiple types of booking to choose from. the technical support is very helpful and quick to respond !

Okanagan Science Centre

Great support, any issues we have had, mostly with staff use, have been quickly resolved. This is working really well for us.

firse.in

I'm very satisfied with the Booking App and how it integrates with my website. We are a Jewelry Rental Service and this App makes the admin process and the user experience super easy and smooth. There were a few bugs which were quickly fixed by Ayush Kansal and the team. They have been very responsive and helpful all throughout. Honestly, I knew nothing about website building and these guys made it a piece of cake for me. Thank you so very much guys. Looking forward for new and exciting features in the App. Also, I highly recommend this App to everyone who's looking for managing rental/booking services on Shopify.

Centrepiece Residences

Great app and support! We had a few issues with installing and the support team worked on it immediately. The support doesn't only end there. If you have any issues moving forward, they are always fast in responding. A great business partner to have.

Studio Cycle Maglia Rosa

At first, it's take some time to get used with the configuration in order to build different types of product but once you know how the features and how to build your product, it's pretty easy to use. You can do pretty much all kind of product booking. Customer support is fast and efficient. I used another Webkul app in the past with another ecommerce platform and their app was also very efficient and robust. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3