Booking App by Webkul

Sell and Manage Booking | Appointment | Rent type Product

From $18/month. 15-day free trial.

BicycleMechanic.com

Note: I'm giving 5 stars based on my testing experience so far, I'm not live with my marketplace yet. I've been testing / using this app together with their marketplace application to offer appointments to shops in my marketplace. I'm not "live" yet taking real customer appointments but after figuring out how it works, I'm pleased so far. It takes some work to understand the logic, especially when using a more complex app like their marketplace (think many independent stores within my store, offering appointments at many locations, each with their own custom hours, pricing etc). For the price, it is effective. Ideally, there would be support during US hours (most of the support is based on India times) and there have been times when I had concerns or questions during business hours so I would recommend that they hire some outsourced people that work during US business hours. I'm not sure how many US shops there are so perhaps that will happen in time. When I asked about customizations they provided pricing as well, so it looks like there are custom options (assuming my shops launch in 2022 I already have some customizations in mind). I did try their Shop Locator and found that to be more of a beta, it had quite a few spelling errors and didn't seem to have much support so if you're using another app, make sure there are customers for it or it doesn't look like you will have immediate support.

Kaffeemacher Deutschland

Nutzen die App erst seit kurzem, sind bisher aber zufrieden mit Implementation und Support.
Wir wickeln darüber Kursbuchungen ab.

December 28, 2021

Thank You for these super amazing words. We're glad to hear that you're having the amazing experience. Happy Selling :) - Team Webkul

Have.Rent

Super fast technical support! App is working correctly, made some changes for free. 5 star review :)

December 28, 2021

Seeing that you're having the amazing experience using the app & with support is the best thing we could ask for! Keep growing: ) - Team Webkul

The Fun Empire Shop

Awesome app! Customer support is friendly, knowledgeable, very responsive & efficient. They went all out to help us implement the codes for our themes. Perfect!!!

Mikael GRAMFORT

Great
The application works very well and the customer service and top . I had small installation problems and they helped me a lot

EXPAT VILLAGE

Great APP so far and excellent customer support provided ...they helped us a lot for some customization problems on the platform. Thanks so much to all the team !

nest.earth

Amazing and easy to use app. We had some questions, scheduled a call with customer support and Ayush helped us a lot! Now we can operate our website assured of the steps to follow. Thank you so so much! 5 stars customer service!

wine to table

great app, easy to us. multiple types of booking to choose from. the technical support is very helpful and quick to respond !

Okanagan Science Centre

Great support, any issues we have had, mostly with staff use, have been quickly resolved. This is working really well for us.

firse.in

I'm very satisfied with the Booking App and how it integrates with my website. We are a Jewelry Rental Service and this App makes the admin process and the user experience super easy and smooth. There were a few bugs which were quickly fixed by Ayush Kansal and the team. They have been very responsive and helpful all throughout. Honestly, I knew nothing about website building and these guys made it a piece of cake for me. Thank you so very much guys. Looking forward for new and exciting features in the App. Also, I highly recommend this App to everyone who's looking for managing rental/booking services on Shopify.

Previous 1 3