QuickBooks Daily Summary Sync

QuickBooks Daily Summary Sync

by bookkeep.com Inc.

Reconcile Deposits to Sales—Handles Refunds, COGS & More.

happystitching.com

We use this App in all three of our Shopify stores. It saves us a lot of time and allows us to have real time information regarding our sales. The technical support is also very good. They are quick to respond to questions and resolve any issues that arise.

PRIDE+GROOM

This app saves me so much time! I used to export the reports in Excel spreadsheets and use the pivot table to summarize the sales, taxes, gift cards, expected deposits, from all those payment types, etc. Then I had to reconcile the payouts to the sales minus the fees. Now all of these happen automatically! It also summarized each day's sales into one journal entry, which makes QBO so much better to work with. Finally, an app that meets all my needs.

Wooden Spools...Quilting, Knitting and More!

This app is everything I need it to be! I LOVE the daily summary syncing - vs. syncing every single transaction. The customer service/tech support is stellar. It's the kind of service you wish for with every company you deal with. Rapid response and quick problem solving. (not that there were even any real problems) I was worried about getting it set up properly - but there was no need for concern. Jason and Jamie assisted with that and it's running so smoothly! The fact that they are accountants and really understand and can advise with the set up is HUGE!

February 26, 2021

Thank you! We think our accounting background plus our deep experience with e-Commerce and point of sale helps us understand the pain of reconciling deposits and properly posting accounting entries to QuickBooks and Xero. We work hard to make this easier for everyone else. We appreciate your feedback very much!

SeaMATE

I love this app! It leaves the transactions in the subsystem where they belong rather than clogging up QuickBooks with redundant data readily available in Shopify. Transactions are summarized daily making tracking of bank deposits and daily sales a breeze. All that and a log (audit trail) too!

February 8, 2021

Thank you! Just say "NO!" to transactions in QuickBooks and Xero! :-) We firmly believe your detail should stay in Shopify so we post financial summaries to QuickBooks or Xero. Our accounting sync engine also links to the posted record and updates it if you decide you need to change mapping. We never duplicate. Thanks again for the review we are very happy you are happy.

My Sister's Closet

I had some issues accessing it at first, but I spoke with customer support and they were super efficient in resolving my issues and explaining things to me as well. Thank you!

February 5, 2021

Thank you for the review! :-) Our goal is to make the life of the bookkeeper/accountant a little bit easier. Don’t hesitate to chat with us if you have questions or issues. Jason

Sportdirect.ca

Jason is the only available resource I found to help with our Quickbooks integration with Shopify. He gets it fixed! Not like others...

November 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are trying to make it even easier to reconcile your books monthly and we appreciate your feedback.

FOURPOINTS®Bar

Tried three different apps to link shopify with Quickbooks...this is the only one that worked without the mess. Jason is super quick to respond if you have any issues, and super helpful! Highly recommend!

Da Kine's Kava

Excellent app! It works great and Jason has been more than helpful multiple times in helping me get everything set up correctly. Best customer service of any app I've used for Shopify so far! Plus I like it so much more than having each individual transaction downloaded because I use Shopify for my bar and it keeps everything streamlined and beautiful. Thank you!!

Skalitzky Jewelers, Inc

I started on this app, when i started QB & Shopify. Without it, my books would be a mess. I have been running my business for 30 years. We had a few quirks on user end and app end. The developer responded to every request very fast & helped when needed. When they say they listen, they actually did for us. Overall good experience for us this far. Thanks for the product and thanks for making it affordable.

Earrings by Emma

I'm using this app to sync financial summaries of Shopify to QBO. It's great to get the summaries instead of every individual transaction. That was killing my QBO reports.

They even have a Paypal integration so you can account for the fees that are charged by Paypal.

Customer support is great! I got a lot of help mapping my accounts to QBO by Jason. He's super helpful! -- Thanks Jason!

Previous 1