BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Kors Tire Inc

Very complicated and unfriendly interface.
Too hard to set up .
Disappointed. Not recommend at all. If you look for simplicity, try to do it in another place.

November 17, 2019

Hi Kors Tire

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry that you found the app difficult to set up. Booking software can be complicated due to the complex nature of booking scenarios and there is often a learning curve. Our friendly support team is available 24x7 to help get you up and running quickly so please feel free to reach out to them at support@zetya.com if you need assistance.

Thanks!
The Support Team @ Zetya

House of First Aid

I would like to thank Alex at bookthatapp he responded to my questions quickly as I'm in Australia and he is most likely in the Sates. My issue was mainly in the codes which I have very little experience in that field.

Body Mind & Soul

The app builds a calendar and keeps somewhat a decent track of classes but the customer service is not good at all. Every time something goes wrong and we email support, the support team says it is Shopify's fault, not theirs. Thing go haywire alot. Wrong time and dates are sent as customer confirmations, events do not close when sold out. We have never been helped, only told to change the coding in Shopify and to contact Shopify to let them know their coding is wrong.

November 2, 2019

Hi Mind Body & Soul

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We took a look at your most recent ticket history and we can see that the last issue you contacted us about was in relation to errors in your Shopify theme. While we can appreciate that it can be confusing for shop owners to determine what functionality is related to Shopify vs the app, we don't feel it's fair for you to give us a two star review when the issue was related to your theme and not the app. While we would love to be able to troubleshoot all errors in a shop, unfortunately our no charge support is limited to functionality related to the app and not general Shopify theme errors. We recommend you hire a developer to help you fix the errors in your theme.

In terms of our service level we feel we have provided excellent service to this shop. We have answered more than 60 support tickets for this shop over the years and provided reliable and timely support. We are sorry that you don't agree.

Thanks
The Support Team @ Zetya

TREEHOUSE kid and craft

This app has been great for us and all of the various types of bookings that we do. It took us many emails to figure out how to use the app but their customer service team is responsive and helpful.

Plant B Life

So far its been a great app and many bookings have come through without an issue. Excellent fast customer support too.

shop.safejourneybarcelona

I am setting up my shop, and the BookThatApp support team has been a great help: fast response and friendly support team. I am sure I will enjoy working with them in the future.

The Pretty Table

I love this App! It’s perfect for my event decor rental boutique. I paid for help from a Zetya expert name Rob. He was great! He helped me over a several hours to perfect my request. He also asked me to consider options to manage expenses. He was super patient and offered prompt responses. Other booking apps don’t compare to this one and the staff is it nearly as helpful and knowledgeable about their software. Best booking app!

October 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad that we were able to get your store up and running, and were able to meet all of your booking needs!
-The Zetya Support Team

Pick-e-Bike AG

After a long research of Apps BookThatApp was the best choice. It is perfectly integrated into the shop and the customer stays during his whole journey in the shop and doesn't have to bounce to another website with other payment methods. So this is in my opinion the best and easiest way to integrate class-/event-tickets into your shop. Highly recommendable is the support -> they helped me out very quick and did a great job! Thank you very much!

The Formal Gallery

The team at Zetya Support have been outstanding at responding to my requests in a timely fashion. Every request, big or small, has been answered. They explain things in a very easy to understand way too. I have used their paid service a couple of times to write some specific code like collecting customer information at the time an appointment is made. All works perfectly. Thanks Zetya!

Adventure Outfitters

I'm working with very little technical knowledge, and this app has been a lifesaver for my shop! Parts of the configuration I didn't understand were handled quickly and professionally by the help team, and I had a fantastic experience with a small customization to my booking page. 10/10. Also, must commend Rob from Zetya support for fixing my issue today about twenty seconds after I opened the ticket :) Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19