BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Jazz Night School

Give the staff time to help you...they have all the answers and will make sure you get to your end goal! At first glance, this app seems complicated. I installed it and promptly uninstalled it after playing with it. But as I reached out to other site managers, people kept recommending this app. So I gave it another try. It's taken a lot of back and forth with a customer service rep, but I am starting to understand how the system works and can anticipate how I need to set things up. The help documents are good, but there are so many different use cases that they realistically can't apply to everyone's needs. So don't give up...just be ready to ask for help and you won't regret it. Its a fabulous app with a lot more flexibility than I gave it credit for.

Little Succers

Excellent app that allows us to easily manage our events. Support was quick and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Araceli Farms

We use this app to schedule visits to our lavender farm in Northern California. The review in a word: Fantastic! The installation was smooth (we opted for the self install). The app has tons of functionality and flexibility. We had one minor challenge between the app and our "buy it now" button in our theme. The support team resolved this with amazing speed. We could not be happier with the app and the support we received.

Bergo Designs

As we are slowly reopening by appointment only, we needed a stand alone booking calendar so that customers can schedule a time to shop in our retailer store through our Shopify store. It has the functionality we need and should be easy for our customers to use. Support was very quick and thorough. Thanks Rob.

Coachedbydinasty

I used their support team when installing the app on a client's website and it was such an easy and quick experience! Thanks again.

FraminghamWines

If you are in the market for a Booking App for your store, look no further. Great functionality, awesome support and service. We opted for the $29 Install option which is great value for money.

Authentic Homes

Zetya is awesome! While adding functionality to my website another developer broke some custom code BookThatApp by Zetya wrote for me last year. When I contacted Zetya to see if they could determine what happened, they responded instantly, corrected the problem quickly, AND didn't charge me for fixing a mistake someone else made!
Also, if you need appointment booking software their BookThatApp app is stellar.

Bikurious Montreal

During this COVID time I really needed to implement an easy way to schedule and book appointments. This app SAVED my shop. It was super super easy to install and any little issues I have the development team corrected almost immediately.

Paddleworks

makes scheduling easy & at your fingertips... Easy to navigate, avoid conflicts and block out dates

The Bike Project

Customer Support by Rob has been helpful in setting up my products on the app. I think the app could be refreshed in overall look and to make configuration a little bit more intuitive. But the app functions work to my needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23