BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Dress for a Night

Best booking app on shopify. Easy to set up and their support service actually responds to email requests within 24 hours (often quicker). They offer help with the installation and small theme customisation for reasonable $ charges. Reliable app and reliable service.

BARRETT CELLARS

A powerful resource for our business. I cannot recommend this app enough. An added bonus is the amazing customer service. Top notch and professional. I would give it 10 stars if it would let me!

The Evidence Room

I use BookThatApp for my escape room business, it's really easy to use and has a good amount of different functions for everything I need. Best of all though is their customer service, whenever I have an issue (whether it is through a mistake I have made, or a small glitch somewhere) they are really quick, thorough and helpful (and also friendly and don't make you feel too silly!) . Would recommend to any business owner.

Schweizerische Bodensee Schifffahrt

Surely the best app for bookings on Shopify. Bookthatapp offers many options, this is perfect for specific booking needs. The different solutions offered are very complete and well thought. In addtion the support is very helpfull and responsive.

Ooh wall art

I used this app to add workshop bookings to my website. I am delighted with how it looks and works. Rob and Gavin go the extra mile to help. It’s a great app.

Howe Well

This app is pretty easy to use. Rob from customer service was excellent answering my questions promptly. Would use again! Great customer support

Creativity Leads Innovation

Though I know why booking is important and how to create and manage bookings with pen and paper: I lack the technical skill in applying this knowledge it by way of writing code! Rob was super helpful and responsive throughout the whole process performed his work with efficiency.

I was very happy to find an application to book appointments that are simple and to the point.

High Speed Tactical & Safety Solutions LLC

I have used this app now for a year to book classes several times a week at numerous venues, I had BTA install and integrate it with my shopify account. It was money well spent. It was done correctly and up and running fast.

I recently contacted the tech support as I wanted a new feature installed and had no clue how to do it. Rob took care of this for me quickly and made my site more efficient and easier to use.

I highly recommend this app for the ease of use and the features that they offer.

NYC Tour

I love this app. It is easy to navigate, converts well from a computer to a smartphone, and allows for smooth transitions. The support staff was also amazing with helping to set the app up on our website.

Amycakes Bakery

I've been using this app since opening my online store 3 years ago. It allows my customers to select a pick-up date and time since my products are made to order, and allows me to keep track of my orders on the calendar. The customer service is always fast and very helpful. I would highly recommend it to anyone!