BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

DJ Warehouse Hire

This app is fantastic and helps us with all of our booking needs. The functionality it provides is robust and there's lots of flexibility - they really understand the needs of rental/booking businesses and do a terrific job of accommodating a wide variety of use cases. Rob and the team at BTA were extremely helpful and responded SUPER quickly. They helped me solve my niche issues and I always felt confident. Highly recommend +++

NobleAdvances

We use the app to schedule and compare our offerings. Great app and support. Really enjoy the calendar view and ease of use.

Body Manipulations LLC

This is the absolute best Shopify plug in for booking appointments! We have tried all the booking apps and the others all had deal breaking glitches, bad operation, or just a bad set of info shown to the customer creating constant confusion and babysitting. BookThatApp, is babysitting free. Fully automatic client cancellation and refunds. The customer facing information from this APP is fantastic and easy to customize. There are some parts where you may want to edit code, but not to worry, BookThatApp has easy to follow help to keep you moving forward without support tickets. If I ever did have a question, support was right on it and solved the issue within a day. Of course, external booking services may be more feature rich e and appealing for some, but having the money and the customer data all in one place is GOLD! Now we can keep track of our customer's visits in addition to their purchase history all there in one place. This also makes for a seamless marketing campaign. Thank you Zetya for making booking work within Shopify. With the every changing parameters of Shopify, I know that isn't easy. Thanks for the work!

Recovery Counseling

This is a GREAT app and I would have given it a 5 star review but some of their "Support" person saying that I would be banned from further support if I continued to use all caps in my message. I only used it in two words to add emphasis and not to be insulting in anyway. Alex did more damage to my perception of this company in 5 minutes to tear down all of the positive feelings I had about the company over the past month of setting this service up. Very sad to post this. Update to this review: I was further contacted by email to say that my review was misleading by using the word "threatening" and so I have removed it but now I do feel harassed because I am being individually targeted by this company. Again just hours ago I would have written an Excellent review for this App - it's exactly what I needed and I'm eager to use the subscription model but now I am afraid that I will be unfairly targeted for having expressed my opinion. I urge their support team to focus on helping customers to what is otherwise a GREAT product.

February 12, 2021

Dear Merchant

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Your review however is completely misleading. We did not insult or threaten you in any way.

We politely asked you to refrain from using all caps when communicating with our support desk. The majority of our customers understand this standard internet protocol and appreciate the heads up.

If you believe that writing a malicious review is the right way to respond to a polite request to refrain from using all caps, then so be it.

We stand by our policy to maintain a friendly and constructive support experience for both our merchants and our support staff.

In terms of being "harassed" or "unfairly targeted", these are inflammatory comments that are untrue. You chose to write a public review and we chose to respond to this review with the facts. If you didn't want a public response, then perhaps you should have chosen a different medium to provide your feedback.

The Support Team @ Zetya

Plush Events AU

This app is an absolute game changer for my business. The support staff are excellent and very attentive. Highly recommend using this app.

Texas MudDauber Pottery

I used this app to book pottery wheel experiences / instruction for our Shopify store. I feel like the interaction with this app will be a game changer for our events. I especially appreciated the help desk support. Very fast turn around from professionals that were kind and polite. (wow when does that happen any more)... We highly recommend this app and the support that comes with it:)

Moulinscalagrand

Very great service! Had a problem with the check out page and the zetya support answered immidiatelly and fixed the problem in a matter of minutes.

WiFicandy

I used this app for more than a year, it definitely meets my store needs. There are not so many apps to allow certain functionality especially for renting products. The team has been fully supportive so far! Thank you guys!

ARTSHINE

Love the integration with Shopify, and the support that Zetya/BookThatApp offers. The tech support are quick to respond, friendly, and actually follow-up to let you know when an issue is resolved. They also won't stop working until they have resolved your issue, which is amazing!!

Bicycle Services

Now after 9 months of use, I feel that this review is more accurate/fair - In principle, and when working smoothly, this app is the best I found in regards to customisation and complexity. Why I chose this app - I have 47 members of staff, all of which offer a variety of services/products in various locations. Therefore, needing a booking platform that'll allow a member of staff to be assigned 'services/products' they are able to offer. As well as 'locations' in which these services/products can be offered... Now, if a staff member has been assigned a service, in a location that takes 'X' amount of time, that member of staff needs to show as unavailable at that time (plus a 15min buffer perhaps)... The last thing any business needs is for that member of staff to be double booked - Hence the need for a booking system that will allow you to set the service/product offering of a staff member, as well as setting the location in which they work. I genuinely haven't found another app offering a solution for this. However, over the last 6 months of the website being live, I'm still getting the same issues reoccurring. These are just some examples - Regularly allows double bookings - You're on you own here, they'll 'fix' it, but it won't last long (lost count of how many times this has happened) No 'locations' saved on appointments - You've got a booking, but where?? Customer remarks - "I can't select any dates from the calendar" "There's no dates to select... Just says no availability" "I can select a date, but then says no times available? I've gone through 10 dates??? Why can I select them if there's no times available???" "I can't checkout, just says you reservation can't be saved?" BTA customer support - "Your customer is using an out of date browser" - Meaning they can double book. So now you need to explain to the customer why you cant fulfil their order. "What device and browser did your customer use to book?" - I don't know? Whilst this might help to resolve the issue, it's not good for business. I've been paying for highest service package, just to be told - "We process tens of thousands of bookings successfully per day, so yes I would say the app is delivering value for the thousands of merchants that use it" I'm constantly having to get in touch to resolve issues, I dread to think how many lost sales there are as not all customers get in touch with us to let us know there's a problem, and just move on. No resolve. Just expected to accept this is what happens. I originally left a 5* review after too shorter timescale to have really had any experience of using the app. After a few months of use, discovering more and more issues and lack of customer service, I then left a poor review. However, retracted it after Alex contacted me looking to resolve my many issues. This review is more accurate, and fair.

January 18, 2021

Dear Bicycleservices.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

With software as a service there may be bugs from time to time as new features are introduced and released. We aim to minimise these and provide a fix as soon as possible. Reviewing your ticket history, it appears that we have addressed your issues as they were identified.

We stand by our product and our service.

The Support Team @ Zetya