BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Hogs Back Brewery

Excellent app that provides great value for money! We had a number of setup questions that were answered super quickly. Thank you Rob for all your help.

Tandem Boogie

We needed a simple platform for offering Tandm Surf product rentals on our website and to also show our dealers how EASY it is to do the same in their business. This APP keeps it simple for our customers and our dealers are now adding it to their website. We started renting Tandm Surf boards right away along with the security deposit collected at checkout.

Nakkertok

Works like a charm. A little difficult to set up but support was fantastic. Follow up was also appreciated. Thanks very much.

Wonder Adventures

this app has helped us to easily use shopify to book all our christmas online events with multiple dates and timeslots. it is easy to set up and the support team are super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

Aris Adonis Astrology

I started with the free trial over a year ago and then transitioned to an upgraded plan. I've had a great experience using the app. I changed my theme recently and I couldn't get the code installation instructions to match up with the code in my new theme. I reached out to the help desk and within 24 hours, they were able to integrate the code into my new theme. Rob was very helpful and took care of my problem quickly.

Harmony Harvest Farm

We use this app to allow our customers to pick a delivery date for perishable items and control our daily shipment capacities. It's amazing! The run sheet reports are very helpful and whenever I have an issue their support team always responds quickly and helps me resolve any problems. Would highly recommend BookThatApp!

Cars2go

BookThatApp is unique for websites that require specific rental solutions. I have tried Out several other apps but they do not meet the required needs as they have quite limited options in my opinion. I am very pleased with the team behind the APP - they respond fast and have patience on letting one understand their product. Much appreciation and thanks for making my website working out so well!! Mark Nelson

Travel Rent&Fit

It works well and the support is very quick to answer questions and help. Overall we are having a good experience. Recommended.

Hands and Hearts CPR

This is app is the best appointment scheduling app that I have seen. It is highly customizable. But even better than the app is the customer support. Very quick and responsive. They did an incredible job on doing a custom install on my site. I would highly recommend this app if you're looking for a scheduling app.

Green Bar

Great app, highly configurable which is excellent. Brilliant support team (Rob is a champ!) and quick response times also. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27