BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

NYC Fancy Rides

It is a great app and works well for our tour booking website. Pretty easy to install and configure. You do not have to be tech-savvy to do it. But even if you have some difficulties/questions/tech problems, they are fast to reply and help. Our tours have complicated schedules but we still were able to configure them using app features and functionality. The only drawback for us is that there is no seasonal pricing. But it looks like this is a feature they are currently working on.

September 17, 2020

Hi NYC Fancy Rides

Thanks so much for leaving us a review!

We are glad to hear you are enjoying the app and that we can accommodate your scheduling needs. We do offer the ability to set seasonal rates for activity-based bookings. If you need help getting started with seasonal rates please contact our support team and we'll be happy to set it up for you.

Adventure Sports USA

Excellent app to allow for rentals of equipment and booking of appointments / tours. It is fairly simple to use but there are a few things which are not immediately obvious when setting up products/resources/staff. This is made up for by the extremely quick customer service who are available almost all of the time, so I have given this app 5 stars. If you find it overwhelming to start with, their knowledge base is very complete and their customer service staff will help you to iron out anything you an't figure out on your own.

August 29, 2020

Hi Adventure Sports USA

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it.

We are glad you are finding our support helpful. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime!

Ragmarsh Camping

We used this app to set up bookings for a pop up campsite. We paid for the installation which I thought was very reasonably priced for an excellent service and well worth the money for an inexperienced user like me. we had a couple of teething troubles (all down to issues at my end, not with the app) which were ironed out very promptly. I would definitely recommend this. It looks very nice when in use too, you can see all the bookings on a month by month basis, to see how many you have each day. We were helped by a chap called Rob who was very efficient and friendly.

August 29, 2020

Dear Ragmarsh Camping

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

We are glad you are finding our support helpful. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

EssayXpress

Did exactly what I told them to do. Super positive and satisfying experience. Highly recommend this app as it not only solves the problem I got but also meets my demand. 5 stars!

Fabric Bash

I am using this app to allow my customers to book time on a rental machine. This is the first website I have ever built so I have very little knowledge with everything. The app was pretty easy to set up and user friendly. If I needed help with something because it was over my head, the support team would always get back to me in a timely manner. I can't say enough about the support team. They were always kind and patient with me. They always made sure the problem was taken care of. Very pleased with everything about this company and product!

Ontario Jet Ski Rentals

I've decided to use the BookThatApp for my business website to book all of my customers and easily have access to all my bookings. First off, their customer service is amazing! They respond back to you within minutes which is extremely rare. Secondly, the quality of this app is next to none. They make very super easy for you to manage and off a helping hand in case you have any questions. This is definitely a MUST-HAVE app if you're looking to implement an interactive calendar on your website! I would not use anything else. I rate them 10/10 with no doubts. My favourite thing about this app is the customer service by far! Thank you for helping me out with all my questions and for going above and beyond with customer service! I definitely recommend over anything else!

TCC HAIR LOSS CLINIC

I downloaded this app about 18 hrs ago and already have clients booking online. The install is fairly simple (you just have to read and READ to ensure you don't mess anything up). My fields weren't showing when booking and within a few hours support (ROB to be exact) fixed it. Thanks a ton Rob!

Blackpool Illuminations

Checked a few booking apps for Shopify, and this was the most superior of all of them. Lots of options for different types of events, and a neat clean layout.

Had an issue that I was struggling with and contacted support, who replied within minutes, advised on what action to take, and actually made the modification on the store for me. You can’t get better than that !

One fear with an app is the support if you have an issue, the support of Zetya was first class. Would highly recommend.

Medical-Lounge Osnabrück GbR

Wir benutzen die App für unser Kosmetikstudio und es klappt super! Am Anfang gab es Schwierigkeiten bei der Umsetzung und wegen eines Fehlers von uns hatte nicht alles funktioniert. Der Support hat sich aber innerhalb einer Stunde (!!) gemeldet und ist alles mit uns durchgegangen bis es funktioniert hat. Kann die App nur empfehlen.

Dressed by Jaz

I have been using BTA for about 3 years now and it has only become better and better! I rely on the calendar to view my bookings daily, it's like having a PA. The app is seamless, easy to use and customer friendly, I use it for both product hire bookings and appointment bookings - it can suit a range of needs. Highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21