BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

ATC Rentals

This is an amazing app that helped us relaunch our couture rental store on shopify's platform. It keeps everything extremely neat, easy to use for customers, clean appearance, and even better behind the scenes interface. No more cycling through countless pages and programs to keep track of our rental schedule.

The few times we did run into trouble (as we are not coding experts) they helped within minutes of sending in a help desk ticket. MINUTES! You literally cannot find that level of help anywhere in the online world. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a booking app.

Northcote Pottery Supplies

We use this App to manage a high volume of classes for our business and find it easy to use with excellent support staff.

beermi.com

We have the BookThatApp on our clients store and it works great. Easy to setup and config. Makes bookings very simple.

The support team and Rob were quick to reply regarding setup recommendations, coding updates and any other issues that we encountered.

Secret Journeys

We have just launched our new experience/tour booking website for Journeys we produce and offer in Paris France. The implementation process was very smooth with shopify and I highly appreciated the level of service offered by the team at BookThatApp (Rob). I look forward to using the app as our business picks up but it is comforting at this early stage to know that I can rely on a professional team which is very responsive and can quickly grasp our expectations/asks.

Alencho

I had a seemingly niche problem. However, the support desk was really excellent in their support. Detailed feedback, fixes, and rapid response times. Great!

Tyler's Trees NYC

Great app which is instrumental for our needs. Really great customer support. Highly recommended!!!!!

Something Borrowed

BTA covers all my rental needs!! Great layout, quick responsiveness and seamless service makes this a 5 star app.

Khongsittha Muay Thai

Been using this for awhile and it works well for me. Their support is also very good! I recommend it to businesses that require bookings.

The Wedding Wives

Rob from BookThatApp has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. He responds to all of my questions within 24 hours and with very thorough and easy to follow directions. BookThatApp is so far awesome and has swayed me to stay with Shopify because without it I would not be able to track my bookings for my Rental items. Thank you Rob and BookThatApp for all your continued support and being patient with me throughout all my endless questions! Highly recommended app!

SkischuleMayrhofen

We required an App to manage and limit availabilities of Classes/Tuition. Great, straightforward support. Very quick and helpful. Works well and meets our needs. Thanks to the Team of BTA. Chris