BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Duus&Dyppel

I used this app to help me indicate when a rental product is available and for how long it can be rented out. I received great support from Zetya, and can really recommend the app. Unfortunately, it is not possible with Shopify to implement different prices for different days of the week, e.g. my products should be cheaper from Monday-Thursday, but this is not an option yet. However, implementing BookThatApp has helped me so much reaching my goals for how my website should be easy to use for my customers.

Workingirls

Great help despite my lack of skills and programming.

Very fast support and great integration in the website

Regent Park Collective

BookThatApp is by far the best booking app on Shopify. Easy installation and great support if you need any assistance with customization.

AXSOM Sports

Great app, does exactly what it should, customer support is excellent. We would definitely recommend.

My Pretty Long Toes

The support team is great!
It does just what I need it to do, I just wish it was a little more affordable

BBGlowStore

The app is very usefull and the support is perfect - very quickly helped me with product vizualisation on the calendar.

ATC Rentals

This is an amazing app that helped us relaunch our couture rental store on shopify's platform. It keeps everything extremely neat, easy to use for customers, clean appearance, and even better behind the scenes interface. No more cycling through countless pages and programs to keep track of our rental schedule.

The few times we did run into trouble (as we are not coding experts) they helped within minutes of sending in a help desk ticket. MINUTES! You literally cannot find that level of help anywhere in the online world. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a booking app.

Northcote Pottery Supplies

We use this App to manage a high volume of classes for our business and find it easy to use with excellent support staff.

beermi.com

We have the BookThatApp on our clients store and it works great. Easy to setup and config. Makes bookings very simple.

The support team and Rob were quick to reply regarding setup recommendations, coding updates and any other issues that we encountered.

Secret Journeys

We have just launched our new experience/tour booking website for Journeys we produce and offer in Paris France. The implementation process was very smooth with shopify and I highly appreciated the level of service offered by the team at BookThatApp (Rob). I look forward to using the app as our business picks up but it is comforting at this early stage to know that I can rely on a professional team which is very responsive and can quickly grasp our expectations/asks.