BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Alencho

I had a seemingly niche problem. However, the support desk was really excellent in their support. Detailed feedback, fixes, and rapid response times. Great!

Tyler's Trees NYC

Great app which is instrumental for our needs. Really great customer support. Highly recommended!!!!!

Something Borrowed

BTA covers all my rental needs!! Great layout, quick responsiveness and seamless service makes this a 5 star app.

Khongsittha Muay Thai

Been using this for awhile and it works well for me. Their support is also very good! I recommend it to businesses that require bookings.

The Wedding Wives

Rob from BookThatApp has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. He responds to all of my questions within 24 hours and with very thorough and easy to follow directions. BookThatApp is so far awesome and has swayed me to stay with Shopify because without it I would not be able to track my bookings for my Rental items. Thank you Rob and BookThatApp for all your continued support and being patient with me throughout all my endless questions! Highly recommended app!

SkischuleMayrhofen

We required an App to manage and limit availabilities of Classes/Tuition. Great, straightforward support. Very quick and helpful. Works well and meets our needs. Thanks to the Team of BTA. Chris

Rent a Bike Costa del Sol

Initial setup is a bit complicated, but their support is friendly and super fast. It works very well.

Sew Much More - Austin, Texas

Helpful support staff, quick turnaround for tickets. The app is a bit confusing in the way it's set up but the team does a good job of helping out.

March 22, 2019

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

We tested the log in functionality of your shop and we can see that's it is working and there are no issues with your account.

You can always reach our friendly support team at support@zetya.com if you need support with an issue.

Thanks!

The Support Team at Zetya

Greyhouse Coffee

Worked with Rob to set up booking functionality for our coffee shop's website. He was quick to respond via email and quick to provide a solution. So happy with what we were able to accomplish together.

New Harbour Distillery

We use this app to book events on our online store. Amazing app, and very quick support! Works like a charm.