BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Pots & Plants

We have used BookThatApp for several years for our Premium Christmas Tree Delivery Service. Initially a little difficult at first, years ago with getting help/support. But Now we get excellent support. Cudos to Rob especially he has helped us several times. Always gets us running smoothly and also courteous. Recommended

OBSESSION PORTAL

Updating my review :)
Everything was just a misunderstanding, i thought support gave me an outdated instruction when i followed it wasn't working it's just because the code lines in my theme is different, well THEY FIX EVERYTHING! I was wrong putting 1 star review due to disappointment, but now I'm making things right. I could say this team is working hard to give FREE BEST APP, I salute your hard work guys!

Grillboats

I could not be any happier with the support staff.

This app is flawless if you have a rental business like I do.

Funkits

Really amazing customer support. They respond insanely fast.

Az Displays

Have had a couple of bumps but support was right on top of the problem and fixed us right up. App works wonderful for our needs.

Wright Metal Works

Amazing Tech Support!
I set my classes up, the install team was worth every cent as they pulled everything together. I would definitely recommend getting the pro install. Our company is busy, all the time. It doesn't stop! And having such a readily available team to take care of the initial set up saved us so much. Thank you again. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Kheas Cookies

I LOVE BOOK THAT APP and here is why...1) It is a simple, easy to use, and very adaptable calendar program. After looking at many calendar apps (I spent months looking at many...), BTA offered the comprehensive calendar features with a customization of functions that I needed to apply to my business/website. 2) BTA offers a generous free-trial run with its calendar. This free trial-run allowed me to test, question, and eventually work out the details of how I wanted to adapt the calendar to my site. 3) This brings me to customer service...NEVER have they let me down! Quick to respond and quick to offer solutions...and in my case, very quick to step in and technically help me out with installation, set-up, tweaks, and function changes. When the work required extra expertise, the staff was always upfront about costs and the costs were very fair! 4) ...I'd like to talk a little more about customization...The Zetya/BTA Customer Service, Rob and Gavin...and a special shout-out to Rob for the initial master-minding of how to customize my calendar,,,deserve more than a bullet-point mention...they deserve two bullet-points of a mention on my write-up! LOL...I LOVE how my calendar functions on my site and the feedback from my customers is how easy it is to order on my site through the design of the BTA calendar. 5) The Zetya/BTA staff are professional, hard-working, clearly technical geniuses, who care very much how each customer can best apply the BookThatApp to optimize their personal business.
I wish all who read this much success on setting up your website and on your business endeavors.

Cookery Store

We love this app. We've been using it for over 2 years to book all of the cooking classes in our Kitchenware shop's cooking studio. It is easy for our staff and keeps us ready for classes and it's easy for our customers to book. We're really happy with it.
Alison

Mosquitobuzz

Amazing app and customer service -- especially from Rob B!

Scoutman Usa

Love this App. Has worked very well for us.