BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Kheas Cookies

I LOVE BOOK THAT APP and here is why...1) It is a simple, easy to use, and very adaptable calendar program. After looking at many calendar apps (I spent months looking at many...), BTA offered the comprehensive calendar features with a customization of functions that I needed to apply to my business/website. 2) BTA offers a generous free-trial run with its calendar. This free trial-run allowed me to test, question, and eventually work out the details of how I wanted to adapt the calendar to my site. 3) This brings me to customer service...NEVER have they let me down! Quick to respond and quick to offer solutions...and in my case, very quick to step in and technically help me out with installation, set-up, tweaks, and function changes. When the work required extra expertise, the staff was always upfront about costs and the costs were very fair! The Zetya/BTA staff is wonderful and professional.

Zetya is a great company and BTA is a truly helpful booking app!

Cookery Store

We love this app. We've been using it for over 2 years to book all of the cooking classes in our Kitchenware shop's cooking studio. It is easy for our staff and keeps us ready for classes and it's easy for our customers to book. We're really happy with it.
Alison

Mosquitobuzz

Amazing app and customer service -- especially from Rob B!

Scoutman Usa

Love this App. Has worked very well for us.

Flashbackbox

Has many great features!
The service team is very helpfull und fast!
Do not have anything bad to say.
The app is perfect!!

Rocketz 2

Great product. Excellent service. Many thanks

Maui Vacation Equipment

Very responsive online support. Mahalo!

Crazy For Ewe

I am new to BookThatApp, and I've already found it to be such a time saver, streamlining not only the purchase of classes, but setting them up in my Shopify. The Zetya support team has been super responsive in helping me through the learning process. Also, it was brilliant to have a chance to try out the interface before committing.

Dubaimain

Good App, would recommend it!!

Nextech Energy

Great support, the app has alot of customization and features!