BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Nextech Energy

Great support, the app has alot of customization and features!

City Witch

App works well! It takes a sec to get the hang of all the variables you can control but after a couple weeks of using it I'm starting to get used to it! I use it for booking tarot readings and it's greatly increased my bookings with minimal cost.
The coding directions are a little difficult to follow but if you've got a friend familiar with coding it's fairly easy to install!

Pawnpetfood

The app works good for booking appointments. The staff is very courteous and responsive. Had an issue once with them changing a style sheet and they promptly responded and rolled it back.
I would give them 5 stars for the app if it was hosted on another platform. My biggest gripe is Shopify. IN this case the BIG gotcha is that shopify charges you a transaction fee even though the platform is not doing or processing the transaction. It also does not take into account missed appointments. So you cannot be reimbursed by shopify. These issues are not the app builders problem but rather Shopify. The only way to avoid this is to provide Shopify with your Social Security number and they will waive the transaction fees. This is way too much information for a hosting company to have. One hack away from exposing your most important piece of information. There are many alternatives to Shopify at a better price point.

Bigrhino Logistics

This is the best app I have ever come across for establishing an ideal booking system. However, more prompt responses are required.

Epic Garden Games

Great app. We use it to manage our rental business and the calendar interface and inventory tracking works well. Looking forward to "independent resources" in future releases. Good stuff! You have our support.

Whatmess

We have been using this app for about 3 years and are very happy with the service we get if for some reason we have any problems

Tees Four Teen

This App is very Awesome!!!!!!

Wise Boat Rentals

you have to subscribe to really use this app

P S I Love Dogs

I Love it! Makes my business run smoother!

Never Twice

A very useful and straightforward app that has all the functionality we need to manage hires and bookings