BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

The Style Guru

I worked on created my website for a month. I paid to have the app installed in my theme--only to find out when I went live that it was applied to the wrong theme. The customer service team understood that there was a miscommunication and took the time to work with me and correct the issue creating a seamless booking process for my website.

New Harbour Distillery

We use this app to book events on our online store. Amazing app, and very quick support! Works like a charm.

Dress for a Night

Best booking app on shopify. Easy to set up and their support service actually responds to email requests within 24 hours (often quicker). They offer help with the installation and small theme customisation for reasonable $ charges. Reliable app and reliable service.

BARRETT CELLARS

A powerful resource for our business. I cannot recommend this app enough. An added bonus is the amazing customer service. Top notch and professional. I would give it 10 stars if it would let me!

The Evidence Room

I use BookThatApp for my escape room business, it's really easy to use and has a good amount of different functions for everything I need. Best of all though is their customer service, whenever I have an issue (whether it is through a mistake I have made, or a small glitch somewhere) they are really quick, thorough and helpful (and also friendly and don't make you feel too silly!) . Would recommend to any business owner.

Schweizerische Bodensee Schifffahrt

Surely the best app for bookings on Shopify. Bookthatapp offers many options, this is perfect for specific booking needs. The different solutions offered are very complete and well thought. In addtion the support is very helpfull and responsive.

Ooh wall art

I used this app to add workshop bookings to my website. I am delighted with how it looks and works. Rob and Gavin go the extra mile to help. It’s a great app.

Howe Well

This app is pretty easy to use. Rob from customer service was excellent answering my questions promptly. Would use again! Great customer support

Creativity Leads Innovation

Though I know why booking is important and how to create and manage bookings with pen and paper: I lack the technical skill in applying this knowledge it by way of writing code! Rob was super helpful and responsive throughout the whole process performed his work with efficiency.

I was very happy to find an application to book appointments that are simple and to the point.

Godtrix Bitcoin Trainer

very well done on the features and functionalities and they are super responsive on emails inquiries and fixed my problem like instant. will use for long term.