BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Never Twice

A very useful and straightforward app that has all the functionality we need to manage hires and bookings

Our Znz

good and easy to use
need to read before proceed using the app

Nerja Tapas Tours

Just what I needed for my bookings. There are a couple of additional bits of functionality that I would like, but all is good, including the help provided.

Arts Crafts Social Club

This app is just what I need to easily schedule our paint and sip and crafts classes. I like that it immediately reflects changes made to products in Shopify. Thanks Zetya!

Lavender Pond Farm

Very impressed with the scope of this app as well as the support provided. We're excited about the added functionality BTA will bring to our site and to our farm. Thanks guys.

Holidayhiregrancanaria Com

It does what it says, easy to setup and run it

Baja Baby Gear

So far it's been a big improvement on our old site. Customer service is quick to assist us, although there's been a few times when I have been made to feel a little silly when I ask for help! It's still early stages, but I'm happy with the system thus far.

Deep Blue Eu

A really powerful booking system and very helpful support team. This has given our business just what we needed!

Cbca

works very well. support has been always available. recommend this app to anyone needing a calendar app for their shopify platform

Scratch Makerspace

Great product! Very responsive customer service--we purchased installation and there was an error that was fixed immediately. I love what BTA lets our customers do!